Jump to content

The Stock Market thread


KnackChap

Recommended Posts

On 5/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Short pullback to 16050 levels to cool of RSI, probably till tomorrow. Then move upto 16200/400, should be negative divergence on RSI. Then finally bottom to 15500.

This wave got extended, but reversal still happened at 16400. Expecting a bump tomorrow as well, still looks prime to hit 15500-700 before may expiry.

Small -ve divergence but next bump should increase the slope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

This wave got extended, but reversal still happened at 16400. Expecting a bump tomorrow as well, still looks prime to hit 15500-700 before may expiry.

Small -ve divergence but next bump should increase the slope.

Looks to be playing out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

if selling continues in US tonight

Do you think it is a good time to invest in the US stocks now or wait some more? 
 

I figured out direct US stock investing with my own money and currently looking to buy US tech stocks and a few ETFs tracking S&P 500 and Nasdaq.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Do you think it is a good time to invest in the US stocks now or wait some more? 
 

I figured out direct US stock investing with my own money and currently looking to buy US tech stocks and a few ETFs tracking S&P 500 and Nasdaq.

Bro, it was a good time invest even 6 months ago and we are here. You can never know.

All I can say that I am investing my own money in US right now at a monthly basis, direct to stocks. For ETFs, put money only in ETFs which are selling in the US, all the india based ETFs covering US market or Funds of ETFs carry a premium over the actual price of upto 10%.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Booked out of 50% quantity of 16000 and 15900 PE. 

Carrying rest 50% for lower levels of 15600/700 which can happen if selling continues in US tonight.

Booked out of 75% position, 25% left for tomorrow as good chance that selling will continue in US.

Avg. profit 215%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Booked out of 75% position, 25% left for tomorrow as good chance that selling will continue in US.

Avg. profit 215%.

Just read all your posts before this . Good spot and trade 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...