Fifa 18 or Fifa 19? Which one should I buy??

So I don't care much about fifa but I thought that I should have atleast one fifa so I can play something with my friends at home. I am getting used fifa 18 for 299rs and used 19 for 499rs!! So which one should i go for!?

Ps- I only play offline and kick off!

19 minutes ago, Shadab Hussain said:

So I don't care much about fifa but I thought that I should have atleast one fifa so I can play something with my friends at home. I am getting used fifa 18 for 299rs and used 19 for 499rs!! So which one should i go for!?

Ps- I only play offline and kick off!

PS4 ?

I have a FIFA 17 disc eating dust, PM me your address if you want it.. Just pay for shipping

1 hour ago, Root said:

Even I play FIFA only offline and kick off with friends so wait for sale.

Last year I got FIFA 20 for 299 and couple of weeks back got FIFA 21 for 599 so don't buy 18/19 for now

Woah from where did you got fifa 20 for 299rs??

In my opinion, cough up a bit more cash and buy FIFA 21. It's currently on sale on the PS Store. I know you said you don't care too much for it, but you will have updated squads.

If you are not willing to, I'd suggest getting the cheapest one possible, to just play a game or two of football when you feel like it (or play when you have friends over).