The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

because there have been rapes in moving cars with tinted windows, is that a good enough reason to ban them <_<

i knew someone would say that, and nope, it will happen regardless if the window is tinted or not...the thing they need to do is straighten and tighten up are these lazy a*s police suckers, last time i was in friends car, we spotted two drunk police men, ON A BIKE! yeah, good drink and drive motive we got in our nation. forget that, how many police suckers u see ride bike with their helmet?

dont know about the petrol version, but the diesel version has a security button in the lower right hand corner near the drivers side. its a multifunction button and controls the sounds as well as autolock and other mechanisms relating to locking of the car. try to look it up in the manual. I used it to disable the auto lock feature when car starts moving.

Yeah.. found that button.. But no it didnt work.. Uff! I miss my Car's sweet voice.. :wallbash:

Yeah.. found that button.. But no it didnt work.. Uff! I miss my Car's sweet voice.. :wallbash:

Dats a simple issue any mechanic can solve..

dont know why maruti does dat to thier car's or maybe just the sx4's :P

try holding the lock button on ur remote & hold the alarm button.

Same happend to one of my dads sx4 when it was gone for servicing,it was simply fixed by pressing & holding the alarm button.

Edited by ACIDICBRAT

Dats a simple issue any mechanic can solve..

dont know why maruti does dat to thier car's or maybe just the sx4's :P

try holding the lock button on ur remote & hold the alarm button.

Same happend to one of my dads sx4 when it was gone for servicing,it was simply fixed by pressing & holding the alarm button.

Cool!! Will try that.

Thanks Dost.

Every 3 years? :blink:

yeah my father changes the car every three years

Nope. I sold the other SX-4 which was not even an year old but kept this one.. This is the first car that I bought with my money..and so it's very special to me.

:hug:

Edited by Ashish_Rawat

its not about affording, after 3 years you can sell your car and then with the moolah u pay the down payment for a new car and buy it under the emi scheme. In 3 years the resale value of your car wouldn't have depreciated much

Edited by Ashish_Rawat

its not about affording, after 3 years you can sell your car and then with the moolah u pay the down payment for a new car and buy it under the emi scheme. In 3 years the resale value of your car wouldn't have depreciated much

the value certainly depreciates in 3 years. Also, if we follow this logic, we would be paying EMI's for our entire life :P . May be your dad has a liking for new cars or new models thats why he changes them often, but mere mortals like us cannot afford this luxury. My dad does not even believes in selling cars, he drains the life out of them and then in the end just donates it to some 1.