Official Resistance 2 8p co-op enrollment thread

CarbonCore

restarted the download twice yesterday coz of two powercuts at 20% and 25% :( gonna leave the ps3 on for download and go to coll. hope i dont get a powercut.

if all goes well, i can join u ppl tonight

R2 beta co-op campaign from 8pm onwards tonight. Check the PSN IDs(within braces) of people listed below and add one another. See you at 8 with headsets on. yes, headset is a must.

CC(CarbonCorrs)

KC

Mak(makatak9777)

Oddball

Myself(hotpixel-us)

RenegadeRocks(Renegade_Rocks)

reaper(downloading)

chaztin (downloading)

jack

athek(amanthedarklord)

technobomber(TechnoBomber)

pushy(vipkiller070809)

KillerAmit

babloos(babloos)

cycle(j33th)

harsahil(daywa7k3r84)

Anyone else??

Edit: cycle and doc added to the list.

We got a real doc as our medic now.

restarted the download twice yesterday coz of two powercuts at 20% and 25% :P gonna leave the ps3 on for download and go to coll. hope i dont get a powercut.

if all goes well, i can join u ppl tonight

well i had two power cuts too but i let it download and it worked...maybe it is fixed now.

R2 beta co-op campaign from 8pm onwards tonight. Check the PSN IDs(within braces) of people listed below and add one another. See you at 8 with headsets on. yes, headset is a must.

CC(CarbonCorrs)

KC

Mak

Oddball

Myself(hotpixel-us)

RenegadeRocks(Renegade_Rocks)

reaper(downloading)

chaztin (downloading)

jack

athek(amanthedarklord)

technobomber(TechnoBomber)

pushy(vipkiller070809)

KillerAmit

babloos(babloos)

cycle(j33th)

Anyone else??

Edit: cycle added to the list.

u forgot me

harsahil(daywa7k3r84)

I can join at around 11 if anyone is still playing at that time.

BTW, Hotpixel what headset do you have? coz your voice was very clear compared to the others. I want to buy one, which one do you have?There's this strong urge to talk in some areas of the co-op, where your teammate doesn't know what he is doing, and sometimes you need to flank the enemy and that requires everyone to talk. I will get a headset soon, just recommend me a good one! :thumbsup:

I can join at around 11 if anyone is still playing at that time.

BTW, Hotpixel what headset do you have? coz your voice was very clear compared to the others. I want to buy one, which one do you have?There's this strong urge to talk in some areas of the co-op, where your teammate doesn't know what he is doing, and sometimes you need to flank the enemy and that requires everyone to talk. I will get a headset soon, just recommend me a good one! :thumbsup:

Jabra, which came along with Warhawk. I am loving it.

I'll be up for 11pm match, can't join now.

See you there at 11 then.

@Hotpixel: There's a Jabra headset available at Croma(Malad), pretty cheap, much cheaper than the nokia ones. Is it the same quality? It is around 700, I think. The nokia ones are 1500 and above.

powercut again at 53%... taking the risk and continuing the download... dont have the patience to start the download again.

will connect to a friend's ups and download it again if the install error comes this time,.

Archived