Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has anybody played Anti chamber? I think it looks interesting, and wanna buy it, but wanted to know your opinion. Thanks

Btw, if anybody's in the US and has Netflix, the Indie movie is (or was) on Netflix. It's pretty good :good:

Why because most of them are registered on steam? so they are single user?

STEAM locks the game to a persons account.

No online pass, no other shenanigans. You paid for a it, now play it. Also, unlike consoles, we have a glut of sales like the current Summer Sale, so the prices are low anyway.

Naa, I just like FTL more.

Duly noted.

Danke schon, kamrade.

• Like 1

Why because most of them are registered on steam? so they are single user?

Yes. 90% titles are Steampowered.

(EA and Ubisoft have their own system)

PS: Why trade? Just collect, let you kids and beyond enjoy the old classics. ^^

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Better sell it after 7th August, current price is messed up. $0.17 :\ kids cannot operate the market.

By 7th, price will be stable and around $0.30-0.50 (top).

Edit: Price seems to be stable now. $0.30+

Edited by Heaven Angel

lol even if i want i can't already told u the reason bhaiya in the before pages...

also last day of sale is encore sale right ? my 3 games which i want are on discount which one do u think would come again in encore or just come again if possible

walking dead-75%off
xcom-75%off
chivalry 75%off

Sure.

1) Steam Trading Cards are virtual cards earned by buying and playing games on Steam. Trading Cards can also be crafted into game badges that grant community rewards.

You can also sell these cards on Steam market and make money (Steam Wallet) and use it for buying games.

View the participating games you own - http://steamcommunity.com/my/badges/

2) Crafting a badge - Once you’ve collected a set of cards you can craft them into a game badge. Like the current badges, they are tied to your account and are shown on your profile. However this requires to spend some money. It's completely virtual.

http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/

3) TF2 trading/crafting - Play Team Fortress 2 game..Like crazy. You get item drop, craft it to ref, then sell it on Steam market. More you play = more items you get = more you craft = more money you get.

• Like 1

thanks so much that clears up a lot...

so i can sell trading cards, or i can collect trading cards and make a badge and sell it? badges sell for more? and their are permutations and combinations of crafting a badge with various different types of trading cards(or am i thinking too much :P)?

so cards/badges etc can only be sold for money or can they be redeemed for something else like a game? what and why to trade a card with someone?

1) Yes, you can sell cards or collect.

2) No, You cannot sell badge.

3) Yes, you get half number of cards only for each game. Rest you have to pay to craft a badge.

Think like this: Badge is something shiny which you can show off virtually by paying some money.

You can sell cards/TF 2 items/DOTA 2 items/Promo TF2 items,CS:GO items. Nothing else.

When you sell, Valve cuts some fee. This money is virtual as well. You cannot withdraw it.

However, you can use this to buy anything from Steam. Games/Cards/Items/Background...anything.

__

Collecting cards may take some time..Sometime more than 2 hours, but, Hey, it's FREE MONEY!

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1