Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

:lol:

dude.... here a tip. every time a working girl leaves office, she either tags along with someone who gives her a free rickshaw/bike ride home while trying to dry hump her or if she uses public transport she gives one of here colleagues a missed call, who in return calls her back expecting to get some action put the poor guy doesn't know he's being played.

Not to say your chick is THAT type but its always better to be cautious :)

Wow.. What observation.. KC you are so smart!?!

You are here safe time pass which helps her fill her free time, makes her feel important and is zero effort, zero risk person.

Watch pyar ka panchnama..

YAAY SHE CALLED :cheers::exoticdance::paagaldance: :paagaldance: :paagaldance: :paagaldance: :paagaldance::happydance:

but there is a catch :fear:

she wanted to call friend but my name was at the top of the list because she had called me earlier for some office work. so she gave a call and then she cut the phone.

i called her back and then we talked for over an hour now. i asked did she call by mistake or deliberately. she said it was a mistake

i finally made her talk. she is afraid she will hurt her parents if she is in a relationship. so she doesnt want to be with anyone ever ever ever against her parents will. :wallbash: and i think she knows i am into her but she is not saying anything.

i hate this same caste same religion crap.

now what do i do? was it a miss call or genuine mistake ? by the way i wasnt at the office for 2 days. it did make a difference.

Dude...you're getting used real good...the only reason she's contacting you now is so that you don't go around bitching abt her at work...listen to agony aunt...

Yeah if tom cruise asks her out will she give that same explanation about parents will?

You need to create attraction which in this case its already too late.

Forget this girl, delete her number and move on..

Edited by KWC

Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Cause that totally happens for realz. I think many guys here can vouch for that.

No KC.. Didn't I give you the name Smart Chap at the first place??

And even I have observed girls with Puss expressions, and guys leaving their work to give them lift to whatever distance even when petrol prices are soaring.. It is so advantageous to be a good looking girl , I tell ya..

:lol:

dude.... here a tip. every time a working girl leaves office, she either tags along with someone who gives her a free rickshaw/bike ride home while trying to dry hump her or if she uses public transport she gives one of here colleagues a missed call, who in return calls her back expecting to get some action put the poor guy doesn't know he's being played.

Not to say your chick is THAT type but its always better to be cautious :)

True. So true.

how can you say she is taking me for a ride :scratchchin: ?

The very fact that it never struck you to begin with is proof that she's already nailed you ...

nailed you to the floorboards, that is

i finally made her talk. she is afraid she will hurt her parents if she is in a relationship. so she doesnt want to be with anyone ever ever ever against her parents will. :wallbash: and i think she knows i am into her but she is not saying anything.

Oh... wow!!

She's playing hard to get and you are falling for it. Either be relentlessly persistent or tell her this, "it's too difficult to hang out with you as friends when I've got stronger feelings for you" and close it with alcohol and sappy songs.

No KC.. Didn't I give you the name Smart Chap at the first place??

And even I have observed girls with Puss expressions, and guys leaving their work to give them lift to whatever distance even when petrol prices are soaring.. It is so advantageous to be a good looking girl , I tell ya..

are you one of them? im free in the evenings.... just sayin :mellow:

1) ok so yesterday actually was my last day at work. thats what i said to her :devil: . i said there is no work for me so probably i wont be coming from now. this i didnt say directly. i told her in

a tricky way i.e within some other thing we were talking on so she realizes something. saying it directly would have been no fun :giggle: . just kidding .

2) i had made up my mind that i wont be that desperate with her. i turned out to be good. i talked calmly , laughed at some things as though we were friends.

3) then suddenly she got tensed during the evening. like she was not focusing on work but thinking about something else. she probably was sad and then she got somewhat teary. not actually crying. then she wasnt working at all and was doing time pass with other things. i really thought she was thinking about me :doh:

4) i asked her whats wrong for like 1/2 an a hour. that she can cry if she wants etc. etc. just to make her speak. i thought she would say something about us . she then said that my name was in the reject list. she said this happened by accident and was unaware of it. only when i didnt talk to her on tuesday did she realize this. she was going all sorry, sorry .....

5) i said i knew it already and i didnt say this to her because i respected her, actually fictional, decision of not talking to me. then we talked till i reached home. she was normal on the phone like always

6) then i realized that she was tensed because of this reject list thing and not because i was leaving. or not ???? :ko: . i could have caught her, went for a kill and she probably would have gone out with me once but there would have been no fun in this. so i said forget it, go home and have nice time.

7) but yesterday i felt nice when talking because i really had no expectation from her and it felt just like a normal conversation with a friend. so i am feeling actually nice today and i am not even expecting a call.

8) i guess i will be her normal friend now and i hope i dont fell painful when she is with someone else in future. i wont be calling her now.

9) its such a shame things turn out to be like this when in love. why did any even bring such a concept !!! :wallbash:

10) thanks everyone :good: . now to select a santa gift for my banta or bunti :devil::scarerun:

4) i asked her whats wrong for like 1/2 an a hour. that she can cry if she wants etc. etc. just to make her speak. i thought she would say something about us . she then said that my name was in the reject list. she said this happened by accident and was unaware of it. only when i didnt talk to her on tuesday did she realize this. she was going all sorry, sorry .....

First, what is a reject list?

Second, good for you. Now go and fall for (and hopefully date) other lovely women out there.

lol u dont know reject list. its handy , for girls at least :fear:

you can put any number in reject list and all the calls from this number will be rejected by the phone within 1 ring

1) there is "call rejected" indication for 1 sec

2) no vibration or sound . the user doesnt come to know of the call because there is no persistent window like in a miss call or received sms (worst or best part . donno)

3) sms is received like normal from that number

Infinity, I know why the girl was feeling bad. She was feeling guilty of the fact that you are actually a nice guy who has feelings for her, but who she does not see a future with. She must have put you on reject list, when you were stalking her. Now that she knows you are going she felt bad to have behaved this way and so was upset. You did a good thing. Remain friends if you want to.. Keep an open heart and wide open eyes.. You will surely find love again.. Till then have fun. Enjoy life. Avishkar style!