Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

there's one girl.

1) she's not going out of my head. i cant focus on other work.

2) we talk a lot on the phone when we each go to our homes after office.she doesnt mind talking. that too i call her. when i call after we leave she talks with me for over an hour but she doesnt call on her own.like i didnt go to office yesterday and she didnt call me after she left.

3) i am fat but even then i asked her on friday on the phone that would you like to go out with me once. she said maybe. i said sorry to her for asking. she said its okay. then suddenly on saturday we spoke a bit and after leaving i called her but both her numbers were unreachable. i thought she doesnt want to talk. on sunday we talked a bit on fb. that too i initiated the chat. on monday i told her i am not able to call you. so she checked her phone. i called her in front of her and on her phone it apperead call rejected. i asked her if there is a problem she said she doesnt know and then she continued her work.i was a bit morose the whole day because i thought she must have kept me on her reject list. then when going back she asked me what happened. i told her you have done something so that i cant call you. she told one co employee to call her. he said her phone is coming busy. then i realised it was a genuine problem. then after some when i got off the train i smsed her to call me. i explained that i was thinking she was rejecting all my calls. i didnt say anything about reject list. she said its not like that. i said your brother or anyone didnt tell you that they cannot reach you. she said no one from home calls her they understand that she is going to a bit late. i said sorry. then we talked for another hour.

4) our religions are different. she is non veg. i am jain. still i asked her out and she knows i dont want anyone in the whole wide world to eat non veg.

5) she is neutral person. she doesnt feel bad if i make fun of her sometimes and also she doesnt feel good if i appreciate her sometimes :facepalm: . my presence or abscence doesnt bother her . i dont know how to convince such girls.

questions -

1) what is she thinking? she said i am looking alright inspite of looking fat. i dont need to get thin.

2) what should i be thinking?

3) could she have kept both me and my co emplyee's no. on reject list.

4) i am going to for higher studies now . could this be an issue?

5) how the bloody hell can i patao her :wallbash: ?

6) how do i know if she is liking someone else ?

7) i am a bindaas guy. but i think she thinks i am way too emo because i say sorry to her a lot. also when i am not laughing or when i am working seriously my face looks like i am tensed when actually i am neutral. i think this is the problem.

and # means number , right? not something else?

Ya # means number only I think :ko:

Anyway, it seems that you are not confident that she likes you. Asking her if she likes you would definitely not be a smart move as she would be rushed. And do not keep calling her all the time.

Also please stop asking her if she has blocked you or not. Girls get annoyed if someone keeps pestering them. I feel you should call her less frequently now and see if she even notices this. Btw, do you have any common friends with her; for example: do you know if she has any horny female friends with whom you could hook up? Don't take it in the wrong way. Remember that you are not at all doing anything wrong. You are just using this new girl to make the girl you love feel that you are important and if she doesn't like you, then there are others. If it works out, you can break up with the old girl and if she doesn't notice, then you can still keep having fun with this new girl and keep your mind off the stress.

And if it is certain that she has blocked your number, then talk to her 1 final time and see if she confesses. If she does and if she actually apologizes, then you can ask her to make up for it by doing what you tell her to do. This should be a gateway to a lot of interesting stuff. Don't act too nice and too sweet as she will think you are desperate. It's always good being nice but not if she is not taking you seriously. It's time for you to have fun ... with her or with her friend.

And as far as the 7th point is concerned, you have a poker face. Not much you can do about it.

As far as 5th point, ya going to higher studies with this girl on your mind could be an issue. So it's better you either get her or her friend. You could try hooking up with other girls in such situations, although I always feel hooking up with the friend of the girl you love is the most satisfying.

Edited by Avishkar

Just read every other comment now and your replies to them. Now I am convinced that she is not replying to you cause she is not interested in love or relationship. She thinks you are a kinda guy who would think that you two will be together forever if she says yes to you. All she needs is sex.

there's one girl.

1) she's not going out of my head. i cant focus on other work.

2) we talk a lot on the phone when we each go to our homes after office.she doesnt mind talking. that too i call her. when i call after we leave she talks with me for over an hour but she doesnt call on her own.like i didnt go to office yesterday and she didnt call me after she left.

3) i am fat but even then i asked her on friday on the phone that would you like to go out with me once. she said maybe. i said sorry to her for asking. she said its okay. then suddenly on saturday we spoke a bit and after leaving i called her but both her numbers were unreachable. i thought she doesnt want to talk. on sunday we talked a bit on fb. that too i initiated the chat. on monday i told her i am not able to call you. so she checked her phone. i called her in front of her and on her phone it apperead call rejected. i asked her if there is a problem she said she doesnt know and then she continued her work.i was a bit morose the whole day because i thought she must have kept me on her reject list. then when going back she asked me what happened. i told her you have done something so that i cant call you. she told one co employee to call her. he said her phone is coming busy. then i realised it was a genuine problem. then after some when i got off the train i smsed her to call me. i explained that i was thinking she was rejecting all my calls. i didnt say anything about reject list. she said its not like that. i said your brother or anyone didnt tell you that they cannot reach you. she said no one from home calls her they understand that she is going to a bit late. i said sorry. then we talked for another hour.

4) our religions are different. she is non veg. i am jain. still i asked her out and she knows i dont want anyone in the whole wide world to eat non veg.

5) she is neutral person. she doesnt feel bad if i make fun of her sometimes and also she doesnt feel good if i appreciate her sometimes :facepalm: . my presence or abscence doesnt bother her . i dont know how to convince such girls.

questions -

1) what is she thinking? she said i am looking alright inspite of looking fat. i dont need to get thin.

2) what should i be thinking?

3) could she have kept both me and my co emplyee's no. on reject list.

4) i am going to for higher studies now . could this be an issue?

5) how the bloody hell can i patao her :wallbash: ?

6) how do i know if she is liking someone else ?

7) i am a bindaas guy. but i think she thinks i am way too emo because i say sorry to her a lot. also when i am not laughing or when i am working seriously my face looks like i am tensed when actually i am neutral. i think this is the problem.

and # means number , right? not something else?

Bro, tell me more abt this chick. Is she the type of chick whom guys hit on very often? Is she the type of girl whose personality stands out from other women at work? Basically is she an alpha female - confident and spirited? A good example of an alpha female is our very own agony aunt.

From what you've revealed so far, it doesn't sound like she's an alpha female. She's just using you to de-stress whenever she can. If you continue apologizing then you'll only convince her that you're nothing more than a spineless, pain in the wrong area. Forget her, move on and focus on you're higher education.

But if she is an alpha female then i'm pretty sure she's not the sort who's gonna hurt you deliberately by leading you on. But i can't tell you if she would want or not want to get into a r'ship with you. Pestering her is not advisable at all. Leave her alone for the time being and only talk to her at work.

Edited by pixeljunkie

1) she is imple minded but smart. she knows which kind of men to talk to and who is a pervert. she knows i am not one.

2) she is not an urban chick. i think she has female friends only. i had asked her quite some time back that she is so good looking( i mean not hot but naturally good looking) and someone from college must have surely asked

her out . she said no to that

3) i also made some comments when she wore a good dress " are feeling ill? do you have fever? " . she asked why . " i said " because you are looking so hot". she then blushed. is this a cheap one liner or a good one :unsure: ?

4) on friday, i had just smsed her "where are you?" . she then called me back instead of smsing and we talked for quite some time like an hour and the talk was going smooth when suddenly i asked her if she would like to go out with me and then she seriously said maybe. now if she is not interested she would have put the phone down after some time. but we always talk till i or she reach home.

5) she is not "that" kind of woman . the ones pj's after ( that # thing is still making me laugh :rofl:)

from 1,2 and 3 you can gather that

a) i have been completely blinded.

b ) i am overlooking some important things

c) she is simple but smart

from 4

a) either she is confused i.e she doesnt want to be with any one

b ) she is not using me. for time pass she could have called any other friend of hers . why me?

i think i can have her if i nail her at the right place but i am not able to find that place :wallbash:

i am not able to decipher as to why she isnt calling me on her own :wallbash:

wheres the smiley coming from ? i havent written anything . ohh it was because of B)

Edited by in-fi-ni-ty

5) she is not "that" kind of woman . the ones pj's after ( that # thing is still making me laugh :rofl:)

i think i can have her if i nail her at the right place but i am not able to find that place :wallbash:

Sorry but the above made me go :lol:

Anyways, listen too your gut and do what you think is right. Nobody understands your position better than you do, so instead of asking for advice, do what you feel.

No Amar Juice Centre also ? :samui:

Nope.. It's over, And I suggest you move on as well.. :thumbdown:

i think you have the answer right here to all your problems...if the other person is least bit interested in a relationship with you,you wont ever be on a call reject list...

Not to break your heart .but i think so you should be looking for advice how to mend a broken heart,not how to patao the girl :P

and all that sorry etc ,so much importance you giving her,she does not deserve....

ladki,bus,auto ka wait nai karna chahiye...ek jaati hai toh dusra aati hai

enough advice :wave:

Obaid Bhai ki advise is as reliable as roadside jadi-butiyon ki dukan wale doctor ki advise.. Handle with care! :roflroll:

Just read every other comment now and your replies to them. Now I am convinced that she is not replying to you cause she is not interested in love or relationship. She thinks you are a kinda guy who would think that you two will be together forever if she says yes to you. All she needs is sex.

Avishkar, :majesty: Dude, i really wait for your comments. You are the ultimate Sex Guru ever.. Good job!

Bro, tell me more abt this chick. Is she the type of chick whom guys hit on very often? Is she the type of girl whose personality stands out from other women at work? Basically is she an alpha female - confident and spirited? A good example of an alpha female is our very own agony aunt.

From what you've revealed so far, it doesn't sound like she's an alpha female. She's just using you to de-stress whenever she can. If you continue apologizing then you'll only convince her that you're nothing more than a spineless, pain in the wrong area. Forget her, move on and focus on you're higher education.

But if she is an alpha female then i'm pretty sure she's not the sort who's gonna hurt you deliberately by leading you on. But i can't tell you if she would want or not want to get into a r'ship with you. Pestering her is not advisable at all. Leave her alone for the time being and only talk to her at work.

Awww.. you are so sweet.. :hug: Birdie.. now you know what people really think about me ?? ;)

Even Avi is no match for Avi.

All he needs is sex.

:P

Anyways, listen too your gut and do what you think is right. Nobody understands your position better than you do, so instead of asking for advice, do what you feel.

a polite way to say- jo dil main aaye karo yaar,bekaar ka bheja fry kyu kar raheho...afterall waise bhi wohi karoge what you want too..humara bhi time waste kyu karwa raheho!

:)

blah blah ... what is love ... blah blah

Here's what you need to do.

1. Remain her goody goody buddy and use her as a social stepping stone to other women.

2. Then get a girlfriend who is all over you and hang around this chick you're supposedly in love with.

3. She'll start to view you as romance material when she sees you with someone else.

4. All this time don't forget to seem aloof and disinterested towards her and flirt with her, casually ask her out. Act as if you might have some other vague social obligation. Play it cool.

5. Carry this for a while and when the time is right dump the chick and she'll accept you as a rebound.

Edited by Insider

Nope.. It's over, And I suggest you move on as well.. :thumbdown:

/Puts on Fast Track. B)

a polite way to say- jo dil main aaye karo yaar,bekaar ka bheja fry kyu kar raheho...afterall waise bhi wohi karoge what you want too..humara bhi time waste kyu karwa raheho!

:)

:P