Grand Theft Auto IV

KnackChap

Why hasnt M$ revealed details of the GTA IV DLC yet ?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ps3 too has exclusive content if i am right ....

and as someone on this forum said ... GTA series is ment to be played on the ps3 .. ..

PS3 doesnt have any excl eppy content for GTA 4, its confirmed by T2. Its excl only for X360, its a downloadable content of 2 episodes with over 10 hours of gameplay each !

Even I was in two minds - whether to play it on ps3 or x360....in the end, i feel i will be ordering it for the x360 as excl content is the reason why i got it in the first place :) !

well i got my Special edition PS3 ordered by gameplay, but who know what happens when the game is released. when GTA4 was announced by MS and exclusive content, Rockstar then said that exclusive content will come to both consoles. then later MS paid upto 50 million Dollars to get full exclusivity. so at the moment, its hard to say what will happen from now to release. Phil Harrison mentioned in june in a threespeech event, that they are in talks with R* for something special for GTA4...... so who know what the f**k that means...... so in the end, only time will tell. i'll get GTA4 on me PS3, and if everything stays the same, like MS and there content, then i will get the 360 version as well..

^^ finished GTA SA 4 times - 100%, gold medals in all three schools....was almost on the verge of getting the 'KOSA' rating as well !

im playing scarface now....although not on the level of GTA SA, still its a very good game....similar to GTA in some aspects....and lot of fun to play....still dude - GTA is GTA nothing can make us relive that experience :wub: !

and as someone on this forum said ... GTA series is ment to be played on the ps3 .. ..

A load of Crap !!

The GTA experience was the worst on the PS2. When GTA:SA came out, I first played it on the PC. I later had a chance to sample the PS2 version and was horrified by the terrible graphics and appalling load times. Just moving from inside a house to outside involved at least 30 seconds of waiting. Hell, I was afraid to go into the clothing stores and try out new outfits due to the loading times. And dont get me started on trying to complete the mission where your character and Big Smoke get onto the bike and try to kill the opposing gang members on the top of the train. A balding experience.

GTA:SA was okayish on the Xbox. But the best version was undoubtedly on the PC thanks to the much improved graphics, negligible load times and excellent mouse control. Did I mention the custom soundtracks ?