Max Payne 3

SchizoidFreud

damn this game looks stupid,friggin daylight, stupid brazilian city, dumb charater model this game is FAIL in terms of the franchise and might do well because of the name :wallbash:

max payne ke naam pe yeah game dhabba hai :naughty:

damn this game looks stupid,friggin daylight, stupid brazilian city, dumb charater model this game is FAIL in terms of the franchise and might do well because of the name :wallbash:

max payne ke naam pe yeah game dhabba hai :naughty:

how can u come to a conclusion that a game is stupid just by looking at those scans.

how can u come to a conclusion that a game is stupid just by looking at those scans.

MAXPAYNE = beautiful night, noir, sad and emo feeling

this is like an aged bruce willis remaking die hard

updated 2 more images missed out before..

can some1 tell me how i can post thumbnails ?

When you click on Post reply or Fast reply you get a small square on top of your reply box, move your mouse over it and it will say Insert image. Click on it and enter the image address. Thats it.

BTW you cant post magazine image scans here.

I don't know why ya'll are stressing out so much. I think Max Payne's new avatar looks badass. And I'm very keen on seeing how Rockstar actually manage to re-invent Bullet Time.

I don't know why ya'll are stressing out so much. I think Max Payne's new avatar looks badass. And I'm very keen on seeing how Rockstar actually manage to re-invent Bullet Time.

1. u have no respect for what MP games were all about. (it wasn't Max being a badass)

2. deleted.

Edited by KratosKiChaddi