Steam Trading Cards Thread

MarketTantrik

I have extra cards available and I'm happy to gift them to anyone on the condition that the cards must be required to complete their sets.

Game: Tomb Raider

Card(s): Night Hub

Number of cards: 1

Game: Steam Summer Sale

Card(s): Bioshock Infinite, Football Manager 2013, Kerbal Space Program

Number of cards: 1 each

I need the Skyrim Steam Summer Sale card to complete the badge. Does anyone have an extra one?

Where is your thread?

Edit: Found your thread. It was created in TP. It is not valid there since it does not conform to TP rules.

Just to clarify, you can exchange, barter or gift here. No buying/selling to be initiated or discussed here.

Trading cards not allowed in trading post? :P

Edit: Found your thread. It was created in TP. It is not valid there since it does not conform to TP rules.

Yea seriously? Don't give lame excuses. Have fun with your thread, Administrator.

Where is your thread?

Just to clarify, you can exchange, barter or gift here. No buying/selling to be initiated or discussed here.

:rofl:

Yea seriously? Don't give lame excuses. Have fun with your thread, Administrator.

Grow up dude. I really don't care if this is your thread or mine. If it matters so much to your infantile ego, create a Trading Cards thread in this section. I'l delete this one.

Grow up dude. I really don't care if this is your thread or mine. If it matters so much to your infantile ego, create a Trading Cards thread in this section. I'l delete this one.

Nah dude, consider this as my gift to you! :console:

Cool. I'll ping you when I get back home.

Will check if I've skyrim summer card...if so will trade it for your tomb raider card.

Just checked my inventory...sorry dont have skyrim summer card...only prison architect and Chivalry

@Everyone - the above cards are up for trade...if you have something i need for offer...just ping me your offers and lets see if we can make a trade.

Cards for following not needed as i've already leveled them competely.

Worms Revolution

Hitman : Absolution

Defense Grid : The Awakening

Alan Wake

Magicka

Team Fortress 2

Orcs Must Die! 2

Steam Summer Getaway

Saints Row: The Third

Sleeping Dogs

Bastion

need borderlands 2 and cs go cards
bl2 cards i need-salvador,maya and gaige

cs go cards that i need -anarchist and balkan

can give the walking dead ,chivalry or left for dead 2 cards :)

Archived