Ninokuni

Keyofx

No i meant a BL Disc is 50 gigs , so why not include the additional download of 5gb on the disc especially since the game just launched already , did they do any last minute changes which would require a 5gb download :wallbash:

Download ? :doh:/>/>/> ...Disc version installs 3gb data to make the game load faster..

The mandatory install size has been revealed for the Playstation 3 exclusive title, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (you can check out the latest screens in the slideshow to the left of this article). According to a poster on the NeoGAF forums, the role-playing game requires 3,300 MB of free space on the Playstation 3 hard drive in order to run

It's 3gb not 5gb....

So u Dloading the 5gig update or u don't have 2 do it with the US Version ?

There is no 5 GB update :doh: Retail version requires 3 or 5 GB mandatory install (Disc to PS3 HDD)

Size of PSN digital version is 22 GB (two part file download : 16GB, 6GB)

Has anyone else bout it from psn? Has the preload started? How much did it cost, cos it is showing me two diff figures when I chk psn store from my pc.

Its available on US and UK PSN stores since last week its 21 and 17.8 GB in different stores and i guess UK version does not has optional Japenese audio

Its available on US and UK PSN stores since last week its 21 and 17.8 GB in different stores and i guess UK version does not has optional Japenese audio

The UK/EU demo had it, though...... I don't see any reason why they'll remove it from the full game.... But yeah, if they have removed it, then :cry:

Archived