Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Have people started using m9 and ak now? Or everyone is still using gmal?

Any word on new legacy level?

Gmal users has reduced slightly, but its still the best one out there !

nothing confirmed about the new legacies

Wow, the new maps look so big. At what time do they generally update the Indian PSN store?

generally between 9:30 and 10 PM IST

Ok where the f**k is the f**king new dlc map download in the Indian store?

what the *bleep* is the map pack named? Can see only Flashbacks and not showing up as Uncharted 3 maps search tags.

WHAT THE f**kKKKK??

Ok where the f**k is the f**king new dlc map download in the Indian store?

what the *bleep* is the map pack named? Can see only Flashbacks and not showing up as Uncharted 3 maps search tags.

WHAT THE f**kKKKK??

maps release around 9:30PM

newu .. I want someone to try this . .online in about 20 mins ? .. I forgot how to do the zombie thing, I want to do it perfectly everytime so that I can troll first timers when I am bored :bigyellowgrin:

I saw it few months back .. a video uploaded during beta days i guess, and I thought ND must have removed that bug(?)

apparently, people now figured out how to do that :bigyellowgrin:

I saw it few months back .. a video uploaded during beta days i guess, and I thought ND must have removed that bug(?)

apparently, people now figured out how to do that :bigyellowgrin:

Wow @ soo many propane tanks exploding.. Haha .. Good lord how do they find all these things ....?

& Where the hell is Drake looking at... Hahaha ... I wanna try that... Soo damn funny

Ok, so I can't d/l it right now and also can't play w u guys right now. Cousin playing. Will invite when I'm alone.

DLC will most probably not be done today, will be done by tomorrow only. No way to activate DLC while playing a game right?

Ok, so I can't d/l it right now and also can't play w u guys right now. Cousin playing. Will invite when I'm alone.

DLC will most probably not be done today, will be done by tomorrow only. No way to activate DLC while playing a game right?

there is always a way

http://www.techtree.com/India/Features/How_To_Use_Your_PC_To_Download_PS3_Content/551-115651-899-1.html

for some sodding reason, when am downloading the mappack using PS3, its taking a very very long time(200+ minutes <_<). Used PS3 proxy and downloaded the 774MB mappack to PC in 7 minutes :P

4d7fa831-1.jpg

transferring the update to PS3 now :gunsmilie: .. will be online in 30 mins after am done with dinner :bigyellowgrin:

Archived