FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Thats disguised "I am better than you."

Thats why i said he cant win the season against me :gunsmilie: I would still say that :gunsmilie: But 1 thing i was wrong,i thought he was an average player at best but the Last 2 seasons that i played against him,he was absolutely Brilliant :thumbsup: He has improved tremendously :clapping: So i guess i was wrong in Judging him :P But he still doesn`t feature for me as one of the Top Players :hi: Sorry but thats the way i feel Abdul :hi: No hard feelings :)

Abdul has better win loss record against Rad.He beat Sudhir twice in League ,He beat Mrinal yesterday in League.He beat u last 2 seasons and he has more wins over me than every1 else.I agree his defense is suspect but his attack is BEST on IVG .

IMO hes a TOP Player and if he improves his def he will be the Best Player on IVG

Abdul has better win loss record against Rad.He beat Sudhir twice in League ,He beat Mrinal yesterday in League.He beat u last 2 seasons and he has more wins over me than every1 else.I agree his defense is suspect but his attack is BEST on IVG .

IMO hes a TOP Player and if he improves his def he will be the Best Player on IVG

Exactly :good: Thats your Opinion and i have my Own.I respect your Opinion,u respect Mine.Simple :) Thats for Everybody to Understand :) I personally feel,sudhir has the best attack on IVG :thumbsup:

Who is Mrinal BTW?

Thats disguised "I am better than you."

Nothing angers me more than people blaming Lag for losses .

90% of times both players face lag .You are expected to adapt ur game according to lag .We played 3 Ashes series and 1 SAI tourney ,there was lag agreed but we got used to it.

Far too many people cry about lag ,its a part of online gaming.It isnt hard to give ur opponent some credit and say he played better .

No offense to u Hope :) This post is against every1 who cry about lag after losing .

1 Final time Abdul,i am asking to you.No Hard Feelings,nothing bad.Just tell me Honestly Honestly,were you lagging last night?Please give an Honest answer.Cause some of the things that you did last night were near impossible for a person who has lag for ex- the 180 Degree Turn that 2 in close quaters :O Nothing bad here ha.I will trust you on this one,just tell me were u lagging or not.U saw how i was lagging,were u lagging like me.

If you say yes,then i will accept defeat graciously :hi: trusting on you abdul

Exactly :good: Thats your Opinion and i have my Own.I respect your Opinion,u respect Mine.Simple :) Thats for Everybody to Understand :) I personally feel,sudhir has the best attack on IVG :thumbsup:

Who is Mrinal BTW?

Fair enough :)

Sudhir I feel has 2nd Best

Mrinal is Madristalove

1 Final time Abdul,i am asking to you.No Hard Feelings,nothing bad.Just tell me Honestly Honestly,were you lagging last night?Please give an Honest answer.Cause some of the things that you did last night were near impossible for a person who has lag for ex- the 180 Degree Turn that 2 in close quaters :O Nothing bad here ha.I will trust you on this one,just tell me were u lagging or not.U saw how i was lagging,were u lagging like me.

If you say yes,then i will accept defeat graciously :hi: trusting on you abdul

HE hasnt woken up yet but once he does he will reply honestly

You didnt mention It was Lagging for me :thumbdown: But Still i managed to do quite well with the Lag also :wOOtjumpy: All the games should have been Drawn but his Luck was with him :furious: Now i know his Play in and out but cant do a thing about it bcoz i freakin cannot switch Quickly bcoz of the Lag :wallbash: But he Ping Pong Passes very well i must say :clapping: As for the Season,Lag Saves you boyo otherwise i :bash: you easily.Abdul is the easiest to defend after Dharmin i feel,he plays through the middle only with Only 1 trick :bigyellowgrin: Lets try to play 1V1 in TP next time :P

Sunny should take tips from Abdul,Abdul has brilliant L1+X play :clapping: One of the best L1+X play he has after Sudhir,uses so well

You just cant get that you are losing a lot with me can you? Bro you just won one season with me. Also about lag,it everytime lags between us so there is no point pointin it everytime. Maybe you know my game in and out,but i am still scoring and making a loooot of chances so i dont really mind if you know my attack or not. :P

You just cant get that you are losing a lot with me can you? Bro you just won one season with me. Also about lag,it everytime lags between us so there is no point pointin it everytime. Maybe you know my game in and out,but i am still scoring and making a loooot of chances so i dont really mind if you know my attack or not. :P

ok then.thats it.This only i wanted to confirm.I have no problem with losing from anybody,but it should be fair.now that you have cleared that u also lag the same level that i do then i accept my defeat graciously :hi: EOD :hi:

Started playing with Arsenal again :dance: Felt so good :dance:

Thats why i said he cant win the season against me :gunsmilie: I would still say that :gunsmilie: But 1 thing i was wrong,i thought he was an average player at best but the Last 2 seasons that i played against him,he was absolutely Brilliant :thumbsup: He has improved tremendously So i guess i was wrong in Judging him :P But he still doesn`t feature for me as one of the Top Players :hi: Sorry but thats the way i feel Abdul No hard feelings

Cool. i have proven my worth in many places. i dont think i can prove it to you so i stopped trying after that 7-1 win. :P

Thanks but defense is a bitch to improve

Nothing angers me more than people blaming Lag for losses .

90% of times both players face lag .You are expected to adapt ur game according to lag .We played 3 Ashes series and 1 SAI tourney ,there was lag agreed but we got used to it.

Far too many people cry about lag ,its a part of online gaming.It isnt hard to give ur opponent some credit and say he played better .

No offense to u Hope :This post is against every1 who cry about lag after losing .

Exactly

If you say yes,then i will accept defeat graciously : trusting on you abdul

Yes i was. i am telling you one last time. My attack is much better without lag bro. 180 degree is easy,you just need to cope with the lag you face and press buttons accordingly.

ganda bachha itni der tak sota :

I am a bachha so i do have to sleep. :)

IMO even though I end up losing to everyone :P ...among all Omar is the one who I have the hardest time defending against...it becomes like a game of chess where if I don't predict his next pass :samui:

Archived