Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

^krypton bro, thank you but I am not good in CoD, especially if KDR is the factor. Also, let Danny create a clan and lets join that. All Killzoners will join him :)

No Let krypton create clan.. and lol there aren't many killzoners in cod :P + This time with the hiked price of the game.... they won't even bother :bigyellowgrin:

If any1 interested in league play.. lemme konw.. basically league play is a squad of 4 playing...

Count me in dan.....

Really g8in bugged by this multiplayer matchmaking issue...Sometyms its fine sometymes it shows an error occured trying to find a session....

went to acti forums and saw many have dis prob on the ps3 system and acti guys advised to delets save data utility every1 did that but it still no working and acti tells new update might roll in...So frustrating...What fun i was having and now this....Any1 else having this issue

No Let krypton create clan.. and lol there aren't many killzoners in cod :P + This time with the hiked price of the game.... they won't even bother :bigyellowgrin:

If any1 interested in league play.. lemme konw.. basically league play is a squad of 4 playing...

Let my copy arrive and I am in for league matches :)

Epic session tonight! Played till fingers started hurting! :D

Djangoji has opened tution classes on headset for newbees.

Praju is da new mic-DJ.

Game is awesome.

:exoticdance:

:smokey:

For Surya: :band:

Thats GTA V trailer am watching while the game is busy with matchmaking :P

Django explaining everything to Tarun on mic :majesty:

:rofl:

Overall I liked the MP(far better than last years trash from IW) from what I've played till now(6 hours odd)

The new pick 10 system .. gives good freedom of what you want to play with and how you want to play(I've been playing only with primary weapons. Secondary weapon slot is empty and those two slots are used for Tier3 secondary perk).

Besides couple of maps, the rest are really good. Dint like the maps Yemen and Carrier(not sure about the name .. its the map where you play on top of a battleship).

SMG's and Shot Guns :wub:

Engineer perk in Slot3 - killing an enemy who activated his care package, capturing and booby trapping it and hiding nearby to watch the dimwit come and claim his care package. Priceless :bigyellowgrin:

Hipfiring SMG's is something what every other player have been doing .. that coupled with laser sight and quick draw attachments is annoying.

Assault Rifles I've unlocked till now are pretty meh. I tried playing with FAL and got raped by SMG's.

Every one has UAV equipped and Ghost is a level 55 perk :doh: . I dont camp and I dont use snipers, its just that I prefer flanking the enemies over taking them head on.

Everyone who's been playing, how are the servers acting up now?

Didn't get my pre-order copy today. Hopefully tomorrow!!

I started yesterday and I din notice anything which ruins the mp experience or anything game breaking. Few times, the connection plug icon is popping up at the start of the round for 1/2 seconds.

I so wanna play with you guys, will try to get a copy soon.

4000 bucks :cry:

The price was one of the factors why I din pre order till the very last, but once I read the comments in the black ops threads - I was sold and after playing it for decent amount of time, I can confirm that this games is far better than what IW came up with last year. Every single game I played yesterday, I had four/three bars.

Archived