Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

lol that kid :lol: zabardasti ki gaaliya dera tha bechara. Apne humble djangoji toh stabdh reh gayele thhe uski bhaasha sunke... :rofl:

P.s. Prestiged. B)

:lol: he didn't have any words after our conversation..

Him: "chup kar behan ke la**e"

Me: "Teri behan ke la**e lage hue hain kya?"

Him: "Phuck you"

:rofl:

Game is broken on PS3. Period. Pathetic.

Nope. This game has better netcode than MW3 & BO1. I agree the "lag compensation" is terrible but still the game is good.

And when you have more than 4 people in party, you'll spend most of the time in pre-game lobbies. So in order to avoid that, a max of only 4 players should party up and you'll get lobbies easily. I'm talking about 12player lobbies. If you have only 3 players in your party then you'll get lobbies instantly like you do when you play alone.

And make sure everyone in your party has Open NAT. Even if a single person in your party has Moderate/Strict NAT then you'll get lobbies with poor latency.

^You do remember all the time our party disbanded right? Me & django getting red bars.

Hell even Dan hosted a game & it was full on lagging. Dan comes everyday & tries to play a match then gets all the lag & the freezes & the errors & then f**ks off to play fifa. :giggle:

2 or 3 out of 5 games work. But thats not enough. Play BF3 & u'll know how convenient an MP experience should be.

:roflroll:

Edit : In order to prevent the game from freezing while in pre-game lobby, read this

Hell even Dan hosted a game & it was full on lagging. Dan comes everyday & tries to play a match then gets all the lag & the freezes & the errors & then f**ks off to play fifa. giggle.gif

It was not lagging for me.. but shots weren't getting registered :wallbash:

Also whenever i join full squad of indian guys. the matches are fked up with so many issues .. But playing solo randomly no issues :O/>

It was not lagging for me.. but shots weren't getting registered :wallbash:/>

Also whenever i join full squad of indian guys. the matches are fked up with so many issues .. But playing solo randomly no issues :O/>/>

Playing solo has one issue though. Getting raped 3D

:lol:/> he didn't have any words after our conversation..

Him: "chup kar behan ke la**e"

Me: "Teri behan ke la**e lage hue hain kya?"

Him: "Phuck you"

:rofl:/>

seriously? :rofl:

It was not lagging for me.. but shots weren't getting registered :wallbash:/>

Also whenever i join full squad of indian guys. the matches are fked up with so many issues .. But playing solo randomly no issues :O/>/>

the host never experiences lag :P

danny bhai MP accha toh hai na? :samui:

cuz this will be the first COD game i will be buying on close to release <_<

playing solo has been fun again for me :) .. just change the search game preferences to best games and I end up getting 4 bars every single time. The only annoying thing is f**king campers sitting in the corners of the room and shooting from smallest possible holes of the car windows and windows.

Django and surya, I never played MW or BOPS (mostly FPS games)! Planning to buy this and join you guys! Is FPS good as TPS? I asked my mate at work and he said, once if I used to get the controls and camera it would be enjoyable playing BOPS! Is that true? Dont want to get disappointed after buying the game!

Somtimes I get crisp gameplay

& sometimes it lags horribly

Also my nat keeps switching between open & moderate

If the NAT is switching between open & moderate then you won't get good lobbies. Try assigning static ip for your PS3 & place that ip in the DMZ mode in the router/modem.

BTW Target finder is the biggest bullshit in this game. LMG + Target Finder = Full Auto sniper machine with 100bullets/mag. :ranting:

And I see some people using target finder with SMG's. :doh:

Effects of LAG Compensation.

BTW Target finder is the biggest bullshit in this game. LMG + Target Finder = Full Auto sniper machine with 100bullets/mag. :ranting:/>

is for noobs coz treyarch wanted that people who haven't really played the series before are at par somehow with the regulars.. I love being shot down by a noob camping behind a drum / half fence using that target finder in the tunnel vision & then killing him with my knife over and over again in that same spot after respawing.

Fps is always better than Tps unless you are refering to UC3

fixed :hypocrite:

BTW, send me the video link if you uploaded that 75-74 match .. shottie whoring :wOOtjumpy:

Also my nat keeps switching between open & moderate

I had my PS3 in DMZ and the NAT is always open. The only compaint I have is that the game freezes almost every other game at the start of the round for a second which means I cant rush in maps to get the first blood medal. besides that I am rarely seeing any matches with lag.

I only use M27. :|

Also surya inv me when you see me playing .

I tried M27 after reading your post in previous page and never got used to the recoil on it. Whats the time difference between you and me ? most of us are playing in the nights 10-1 IST.

Archived