Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

No offence azaan but how can someone possibly like the ending :O

Its the most irrelevant and idiotic ending I've ever seen. In indian terms its a pure chutiyapa. And it hurts even more that its an amir khan's movie. If srk/salman do such thing its fine but amir' recent record was perfect. How can he possibly sign such a lame movie.

How much did Rajiv masand give it ?

3.5/5

It's good..My frnd saw it today and he really liked it.....Movie is getting good response from both Public and critics...Much better than SOS and JTHJ nd all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ceZrgKBVA

Its the most irrelevant and idiotic ending I've ever seen.

He also said ending was bit weird...but overall it was good...

Edited by Zodak™

Talaash - an absolute utter crap. Certainly one of the worst movie of this year.

Very hard to take your post seriously coz everyone seem to like it except you....No one said that it's one of the worst movie of the year.....You can't call it a worst movie just coz ending is weak :P/>/>/>

He also gave JTHJ 3/5

he is a good reviewer...He very rarely give 3 or 4 stars...He gave Bodyguard,Raone nd all 1 or 2 stars....lol

Edited by Zodak™

But he did give JTHJ 3/5. If he is the guy who rarely gives 3 then why 3 to JTHJ? Because it was yash' last movie? Its pretty obvious that all 3 khans have some effect on him. How much did he give to ETT btw?

And I can very much call a supense movie weak just because its ending is weak. They are suspense movies, if ending is weak everything is weak. But even if you don't agree with this. I am talking about complete stupidity here.

Anyways, no one is stopping you. Go ahead watch the movie by yourself. I just gave my opinion.

If he is the guy who rarely gives 3 then why 3 to JTHJ? Because it was yash' last movie?

He gave 3 coz it was not a terrible movie or worst movie acc to him.....It's watchable acc to Masand that's why he gave it 3/5.... There are many who liked it JTHJ.....It's not a terrible movie it's just movie is made for different audience :)....JTJH is not for ppl like you and me.We like hardcore cinema :bigyellowgrin:

....Veer Zaara was also hit and got great reviews but i hated it..... :P

FYI, it was not terrible for me too. Story was pretty decent but it doesn't deserve 3/5 in terms of rajee masand review IMO.

The thing is, you just can't criticize a movie these days ( apart from srk movie of course) if you do you become SRK fanboy just like freak made me in the last page. If you think ETT sucked you're SRK fanboy

Talaash scores

Bollywood Hungama – 4.5/5

Zee News – 4/5

Desi Martini – 4/5

Deccan Herald – 4/5

Firstpost Bollywood – 4/5

IANS – 4/5

Glamsham – 4/5

Koimoi – 3.5/5

DNA – 3.5/5

NDTV – 3.5/5

Rediff – 3.5/5

Daily Bhaskar – 3.5/5

Average rating above 4 how????? :wallbash:

Ok, i saw Talaash today and i think it was pretty good but ending was dumb really dumb :wallbash: ..I agree with Dante that ending is bad but still i think it's a watchable movie, easily one of the better movies released this year..Everyone should watch this and not JTHJ or SOS :)

Did anyone notice how good the sound design of Talaash was? Best of the year.

+1..Everything was solid except the ending imo...Acting, screenplay and sound design were top notch..imo...

Dante

Worst movie of the year is SOS....Everything is dumb in that movie......SOS = RAone of 2012 :P

FYI, it was not terrible for me too. Story was pretty decent but it doesn't deserve 3/5 in terms of rajee masand review IMO.

The thing is, you just can't criticize a movie these days ( apart from srk movie of course) if you do you become SRK fanboy just like freak made me in the last page. If you think ETT sucked you're SRK fanboy

You Liked ETT :rofl: Now i know why u hated talassh and JTHJ :lol:

Saw Talash BTW.A good attempt i must say.Certainly a good 1 time watch.Aamir though a great actor wasn`t too convincing for me here.Rani pawns everybody here.Kareena was good also.Nawazzudin again impresses.Recommended :good:

You Liked ETT :rofl:/> Now i know why u hated talassh and JTHJ :lol:/>

Saw Talash BTW.A good attempt i must say.Certainly a good 1 time watch.Aamir though a great actor wasn`t too convincing for me here.Rani pawns everybody here.Kareena was good also.Nawazzudin again impresses.Recommended :good:/>

Nope he didn't meant that, he was giving an example :mellow:

Nope he didn't meant that, he was giving an example :mellow:/>

I m sure he liked ETT otherwise why would he bring ETT here saying only SRK Fans will not like ETT.He is one those fans who comments in those youtube videos :naughty: Samjha rom :naughty: