My thoughts after finishing the game , this is a solid 10/10 game if your a spidey fan still an 8/10 if you are not!!
Things i Liked-
1) The traversal feels so much better and sense of speed is upped from previous game, fast travelling is bonkers but whose gonna use it XD
2) The story is 10/10 here. Not too stretched but also not too short. I would say a perfect length
3) The combat is smooth and new abilites makes it more fun , also some of things you unlock are insane too.
4) This game has the exact Jaw dropping moments i had when i played Ghost of Tushima and played "THAT" part.
5)Side missions are also better than first game but falls short of GoT. Two of them are actually well done.
6) Boss fights are good , but still does not beat GoW 2018 ones.
7) All the characters have been nicely potrayed.
Things i did not like-
1) Enemy types. You fight the same enemy for like 80% of game. More variety would have been welcomed.
2) Characters sometimes walk too slow. hated that , wasnt necessary
3) After completing the main game the open world feels empty, they should have some random fights between guys of two bosses ?
About glitches i had them 3 times , mostly at the end of an side mission where the Triangle button wont appear , restarting last checkpoint fixed it.
All in all Absolute banger. Cant wait for whats next