Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

STICK3Rboy

well i think it is def set in India for some part of it. ISD is an international term but STD is a term used in India or commonwealth countries (not for a long time there either)

besides the STD ISD PCO thing is a def hallmark of Indian scenery urban and semi urban. i have not been to Nepal so someone else will have to take a stab at that.

well i think it is def set in India for some part of it. ISD is an international term but STD is a term used in India or commonwealth countries (not for a long time there either)

besides the STD ISD PCO thing is a def hallmark of Indian scenery urban and semi urban. i have not been to Nepal so someone else will have to take a stab at that.

me to thinks it shuld be some part of India. It cant be pakistan as the name boards are completely in English. Which is not possible in Pakistan.

I have been to nepal and major part of nepal looks like india only. But deep interior Nepal looks different. Much like Indo-Chinese hybrid.

ive seen the phurba used in the movie version of The Shadow which was set in Tibet. From what i gather though it is a symbol for Hindus as well its not as important or widely used as it is for Buddhists.

Add to that the snow capped mountain where its found.. it leads me to think this indeed is Nepal. They would not use some random secondary mountain chain, they would have to go grand... Himalayas.

maybe they start in India and then cross over...

if i had to bet money id say Nepal though. Damn STD board is the red herring.

Archived