BFBC2 Beta Fragfests!!

Angad.

mujhe bhi de do koi coes ..!! please.

GAURAV :rofl:

Nemo, I think the fileplanet giveaway gave duplicate codes to everyone on the 18th or so... I'm afraid mine might be a duplicate... In that case, I have one code kept in reserve... Suppose I'm able to redeem the fileplanet code itself then I'll give you the other code. OK?? But you'll have to wait till the codes become redeemable on US PSN.

Just try to get a code till then. If you don't have a code by then and if my fileplanet one works, then I'll give you the other one.

Nemo, I think the fileplanet giveaway gave duplicate codes to everyone on the 18th or so... I'm afraid mine might be a duplicate... In that case, I have one code kept in reserve... Suppose I'm able to redeem the fileplanet code itself then I'll give you the other code. OK?? But you'll have to wait till the codes become redeemable on US PSN.

Just try to get a code till then. If you don't have a code by then and if my fileplanet one works, then I'll give you the other one.

I also have the fileplanet codes :cheers:

How do you know they gave away duplicate codes??? :rofl:

Well, i took 5 codes from fileplanet......and all were different!!!

Damn.....:devil:

why dont we test it out....il post one beta code right here....you all check yours and tell me if anyone got the same one!!! I know its not a 100% fool-proof test....but still will give an idea!!

what say?? :cheers:

Well, here is one explanation given by some guy who got same beta codes when using the same ip address:

Its not an error

its going based off of IP address now. I manage to snag 6 of them (already gave them out), Its based off of IP cause at our school we have 7 different IP for section and the computer i tried to do it on wa sthe same code as the other one.

one more thing, when are we supposed to start the dwnload ?? 19th yes but can anyone tell the exact time ?? as per the US std. :devil: as many people know about the code u gotta be ahead :cheers:

idiot, its 19th in the US too now...

even the folks in the states don't know when it'll be up... just check this thread out--> http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/batt.../967556?page=12

@EVERYONE : pls stop trying repeatedly for the love of God... The codes aren't active yet. The US beta download is yet to go online. NO ONE has been able to download it yet. So just WAIT God Damn it!

Archived