Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm from mumbai, not much of a gamer like I used to be 10 years ago(mandatory 2-3 hour online sessions of COD/CS/Half Life), as of now only playing TF2 for fun during breaks aim has gotten worse over the years lol.

I do have my own business 1 part of it is to offer custom vinyl stickers to pimp & personalize your stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 10:48 AM, montsa007 said:

Hello,

I'm from mumbai, not much of a gamer like I used to be 10 years ago(mandatory 2-3 hour online sessions of COD/CS/Half Life), as of now only playing TF2 for fun during breaks aim has gotten worse over the years lol.

I do have my own business 1 part of it is to offer custom vinyl stickers to pimp & personalize your stuff.

Welcome bro

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. 

I'm from Bangalore (tho my college is in another city). I'm 21 years old. 

My first console was a PSP in 2009, second was PS3 in 2011, on which I played tons of games. I still have them both in perfect working condition lol. 

I currently have Nintendo Switch OLED and a couple of games. (I'm always looking for more games but they're expensive af and I can't afford many). But I LOVE playing on handheld, so I'll have to arrange something. 

And I also have a couple of years old Asus gaming laptop with i5 9300h and GTX 1650. I dislike multilayer games, and I almost exclusively play story heavy games. Like JRPGs and RPGs. Anything that won't require multiplayer connection. 

My favourite games are BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, GTA 5. I'm a completionist and I literally cannot put down a game without completing all the side quests, no matter how trivial it is. 

Besides gaming I also like anime and manga. (I'm learning Japanese and have almost completed N5 syllabus). 

Would Love to game and talk with you guys. 

• Like 2