Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

Pffft americans Suck....

YO SBO WE GOT THEM .. SF4 5 on 5

Edit: it would actually have been cool if the melty crowd actually supported their game...but most of them are just all vote and dont show up at any tourneys...and you know this...MvC2 is gonna get a bigger crowd than Melty

Well I've actually been playing 3s instead of SF4 for one thing :v And it seems blanka's annoyed me to the point that I subconsciously try to not think of him D:

Edit: And whats this about MB people not coming for tourneys? EVO hasn't even happened yet :lol: MB was acknowledged in the first place because of the support the game was getting from it's crowd when it appeared as a side game at local tournaments. Why the f**k else would the EVO organisers add a doujin fighter based on a visual novel (both of which haven't released in the US I might add) to the poll in the first place :v

Edit 2 : Which versions of MB have you played PW?

• 3 weeks later...

After a long silence all the characters that were 99% confirmed are now 100% confirmed >.> .

dante felicia deadpool and captain america

• MvC3 is using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible, but will retain stuff like Hyper Combo cancels, Snapbacks and assists.

• The game will have the alpha, beta and gamma assist types, just like in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

• MvC3 aims to knock down the wall of complicated controls and open up the field of strategic fighting to all comers. This means fusing the accessible controls of TvC with tried and true MVC2 gameplay.

• The game has simplified launch attacks which are universally performed with one button, the Exchange button. This can also be pressed along with certain directions to slam opponents into the ground, leaving them susceptible to combos. Players can also hit the Exchange button in midair to tag in other team members on the fly. You can also counter exchange moves by guessing the correct exchange move to input at the same time as your opponent.

• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

• Chris Redfield uses his weapons from Resident Evil 5, his shotgun and the "shock stick."

• Moves from the previous games seemed to have been retained.

• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

ok this is so much win !!

also one question for the vets. i am having some interest in ssf4. so, like if i get a specific controller for that (i saw some on tp. here) will it also work with this game ?? or is it just street fighert specific ? ?

And some more updates

• If you were disappointed that you didn't see certain no-brainer Capcom characters in Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii, don't give up hope. Niitsuma confirmed that big characters like Dante were saved from Tatsunoko for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

• MvC3's characters were all created from scratch — you won't see recycled character models.

• A sort of cross-over aerial rave can be performed, where you can safely change your character in the middle of an air combo, using the exchange button.

• The flow of combat is just as intense and hectic as MvC2.

• The game is currently using TvC's style Light, Medium, and Hard attacks along with the Exchange button.

• Story mode is being slightly improved, with beginning and ending story bookends, along with in-game events to keep it fresh in players' minds. Producer Ryota Niitsuma insists that though this story is better than in other MvC games, it doesn't steal the spotlight from the action.

• MvC2's cast recycled 15 years of backlog and that's a large reason why it had such a big cast. The Morrigan you saw in 1994's Darkstalkers was basically what you saw in 2000's MvC2.

• Capcom is paying a very large attention to detail to make sure all the characters are very in-character and act like themselves.

• Game Informer raved about the graphics for a good paragraph, apparently lighting is superb and Iron Man's armor has reflections.

• Game Informer seemed very impressed with how Dante was represented in the game. "His cockiness and bravado shines through in every action, doing the white-haired badass justice."

• Backgrounds will be lively. J Jonah Jameson is in a helicopter in the background of the Daily Bugle stage shouting and pointing at the players. There's also a parade in the background that has huge air balloons of characters like Spider-Man and Viewtiful Joe. Servbots and Tron Bonne in the background of the Megaman Legends stage.

also some character profiles were included obivously this ismy fav

Dante: He may be based on the young Devil May Cry 3 protagonist, but this Dante comes equipped with the best moves from the entire series. He can juggle rival fighters with his dual pistols, close distances by sliding on his knees while playing Nevan (his guitar weapon), and even activate his deadly Devil Trigger mode to increase his speed and power.

This i HAVE to see. I hope there will be a demo with at least Deapool included.

Archived