Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

That move has been SPAMMED 1000+ times by me in MVC 2 ... though it dont know if its there in comics or watever :P... he says Proton cannon or something like that when he does the move ..

• 2 weeks later...

MvC 3 E3 poster....featuring some more characters... why does dante have pink hair O_o

10_mvc3poster.jpg

ok so anybody else pre order this on PA ... coz theres noway am waiting for this like SSF4

HOLY f**k .. SCREW those lame press confrences.... DANTE IN MVC3 WITH DEVIL TRIGGER :wub: OMFG!!!!! and wolverines voice is just too fukin epic

THIS IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!!! :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

omg .. the last vid showed Dormammu !!! (huge flaming guy)

the omg is because its not a main stream character. its one of the most powerful things in marvel universe, yes but not featured often.

hmmmm... so does that mean we will see Dr. Strange from marvel as well ?? as he is the hero to Dormammu's villain in comics.

I am guessing he might be a giant boss character... meaning he will take all 3 slots and have huge health ..etc....... This game is tooo hype i want to see what boss characters capcom is going to being out.... most likely from darkstalkers ....

I want vergil to be in the game so that he and dante can do a team super ... it'll look just like in the DMC3 ending :P

I hope not.... but i think vergil is popular enough ... i just hope they dont put nero instead of him ... that would be very sad ... but fukkkkkk vergil and his katana O_O he would be perfect in this game ...

Archived