The Android Thread

pArth

Lol, why would some one even want to buy a phone with 801 chip even if it is G3, until you absolutely need a phone, it is not a worthy upgrade from 800 and 805 and 810 are just round the corner.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Lol, why would some one even want to buy a phone with 801 chip even if it is G3, until you absolutely need a phone, it is not a worthy upgrade from 800 and 805 and 810 are just round the corner.

+1 waiting is a much better thing to do. I don't see any major upgrade from Z1 to Z2, S4 to S5 and all other new phones. 4k recording is just a gimmick.

+1 waiting is a much better thing to do. I don't see any major upgrade from Z1 to Z2, S4 to S5 and all other new phones. 4k recording is just a gimmick.

G2 Already supports 4k recording by a mod, I guess it is the QHD screen that is being touted as a selling point, though not sure if it is.

3 Gb ram, BC phone hai ya PC hai, its all about specs now and nothing about innovation.

• Like 1

did you REALLY buy that phone?? over n5, g2?

well i would never spend more than 20k for a non full hd display phone.

It's A great phone not every one wants a 5 inch or bigger screen, at 4.3" 720p screen is very good. Plus it has z1 specs.

FK is playing games with me. Bought Moto E yesterday night as soon as it was back in Stock. Opted for one day delivery as dad's birthday is on 22nd and I didn't want to take a chance with the surprise. They confirmed the order and within 2 hours I got a mail that due to some circumstances delivery will be done on 24th may.

I shot them a reply stating I need it by 21st stating the reason and Dz why I paid extra for one day delivery. No reply till now.

Just checked tracking status and it's showing item has been packed. But delivery date is still 24th. Now I am royally confused with what's going on.

Sent from my Nexus 4

FK is playing games with me. Bought Moto E yesterday night as soon as it was back in Stock. Opted for one day delivery as dad's birthday is on 22nd and I didn't want to take a chance with the surprise. They confirmed the order and within 2 hours I got a mail that due to some circumstances delivery will be done on 24th may.

I shot them a reply stating I need it by 21st stating the reason and Dz why I paid extra for one day delivery. No reply till now.

Just checked tracking status and it's showing item has been packed. But delivery date is still 24th. Now I am royally confused with what's going on.

Sent from my Nexus 4

FK is notorious for this. There is no guarantee when it comes to Moto phones.

This happened for G and happening again for E.

Ask them on twitter, FB to update you regarding the order. If you dont pester them, good luck in getting the phone faster.

FK is notorious for this. There is no guarantee when it comes to Moto phones.

This happened for G and happening again for E.

Ask them on twitter, FB to update you regarding the order. If you dont pester them, good luck in getting the phone faster.

Yeah. Msgd them on Twitter. They replied that order will be dispatched by end of day. Lesse.

Sent from my Nexus 4