HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

I really can't understand the Mayanti Langer obsession. I mean she's pretty but definitely not that hot that people here are drooling over her :fear:.

I really cant understand why can't we just have an option of looking at her ( video commentary ) for 90+ minutes, rather than watching the football :(

I really cant understand why can't we just have an option of looking at her ( video commentary ) for 90+ minutes, rather than watching the football :ack:

STFU n GTFO :rofl:

Just now an airtel guy has called me to tell that i need an LCD tv and it should have HDMI slot it seems for installing HD :rant::rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Just now an airtel guy has called me to tell that i need an LCD tv and it should have HDMI slot it seems for installing HD :(:rofl: :rofl:

:doh:

LOL its funny when someone asks us such stupid questions, but there are greater amateurs who will go ahead an buy a HD STB to hook on to a 21in old CRT. I've seen on another forums people asking Q if they can hook TskyHD with their old CRTs. :-)

I really cant understand why can't we just have an option of looking at her ( video commentary ) for 90+ minutes, rather than watching the football :D

:unsure: Why don't u utliize those precious 90 mins wanking instead !!

2 Benefits:

- You will loose weight eventually

- Your forearms will improve....

guys anyone who purchased from Chennai, pls give met the dealer details, I have tried a few places and none of them seem to have the HD digicomp.

You can order thru Tsky helpline, call up, say you wanna order for the HD box. Remember to choose COD only no matter how hard you are pressed to use your CC. The last option is, ask a friend from b'lore to buy & mail it to you, Tsky eng will come and install.

Just called up tatasky.. The HD STB is not available in bangalore as of yet :unsure:...

The guy on the phone suggested that i can get the set top box from any of the 4 major cities to bangalore and get it installed here, or else

have to wait until it launches here...

Lets see what can i do.

Just called up tatasky.. The HD STB is not available in bangalore as of yet :(...

The guy on the phone suggested that i can get the set top box from any of the 4 major cities to bangalore and get it installed here, or else

have to wait until it launches here...

Lets see what can i do.

Were you reading my mind mate? :D

You just answered to the exact question that I had in my mind. Currently in Gurgaon and planning to move back to Bangalore, so I can also think upon getting it now :)

Were you reading my mind mate? :D

You just answered to the exact question that I had in my mind. Currently in Gurgaon and planning to move back to Bangalore, so I can also think upon getting it now :)

pick one up from Delhi dude. Its available here.

You can order thru Tsky helpline, call up, say you wanna order for the HD box. Remember to choose COD only no matter how hard you are pressed to use your CC. The last option is, ask a friend from b'lore to buy & mail it to you, Tsky eng will come and install.

called the chennai number, and the cc rep said they dont take orders, so I got a list of dealers, she interchanged the nos!..anyways called all of em, none of em have it!!...I was hoping to get it dont before the QF of the WC......

Vineet did you call the Kol no or the South and Eastern helpline?!

Archived