HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

Think so because when i actually booked they told me it is free. But next day they called me for extra 100 bucks.

i am an existing customer so not sure.

Just called the CC to confirm, some idiot who had no idea about stuff picked up, then said he was going to transfer me to the sales department, and hung up on me!

WTF.

EDIT: Oh and, Star Sports is in HD too, right?

Just called the CC to confirm, some idiot who had no idea about stuff picked up, then said he was going to transfer me to the sales department, and hung up on me!

WTF.

:(

u know what no adds in the break between games and also no sound :angry:

edit: Yes that is what am watching.

Got it :angry:

Need to call the CC to get HD channels activated...

Well as for there customer service, i got call almost 12 times today wat time i am reaching home so that they can set up the box and also the previos package was activated in 5 mins....

Airtel :(

Got it :(

Need to call the CC to get HD channels activated...

Well as for there customer service, i got call almost 12 times today wat time i am reaching home so that they can set up the box and also the previos package was activated in 5 mins....

Airtel :majesty:

+1 to airtel service for sure :good:

get ur HD activated quickly.. its already halfway in fedex game..

also airtel guy said mine is the first in Marathahalli region :angry:

the one who did installation was like "Sir kya difference hai, hum to subah se 10 ghar main fitting kiye par kahin abhi tak live nahin dekh paye, bada craze aaya hai sir iska :angry: "

the one who did installation was like "Sir kya difference hai, hum to subah se 10 ghar main fitting kiye par kahin abhi tak live nahin dekh paye, bada craze aaya hai sir iska :P "

:lol: even in my house also they weren't able to see live. Actually CC guys scared me saying there is a tech problem in activating HD channels from mrng and it may take till tmrw :samui: but they have activated it in time for Fedex..

btw is ur HD activated yet. if not u may not see fedex in HD till US Open i guess :giggle:

i called they said 30 mins, also as fro fedex as of now he is getting raped, i rather wait till US open, then to see him getting raped in HD :giggle:

So..just saw dish TV's website for dish HD packages and upgrade charges etc..sound kinda fail to me. For existing subscribers, we can exchange our working STB for Rs 400 credit on our packages. The HD STB is for 3k with 2 months of platinum pack and HD pack (with the 4 channels + Zee Cinema HD & Zee TV HD).

Here is where it gets ridiculous..the platinum pack which costs 325 p.m is compulsory with the HD box. So..im looking at a min bill of 425 p.m.

Also, if in the future if they decide to change a few channels out of the platinum pack and create some solitaire or some other such crap pack id be pwnt!!

Edit : also..who let's crap like this out c4a120fe.jpg:lol:

Edit 2 : the image isn't displaying properly :(

STFU n GTFO :(

;) Why don't u utliize those precious 90 mins wanking instead !!

2 Benefits:

- You will loose weight eventually

- Your forearms will improve....

:lol:

Archived