Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Just finished " The Mist ", reminded me of " The Fog " but was far better then that as The Fog had much smaller platform.

I really did like the movie very much, but do seriously hope if I had read the novel b4, I might hv enjoyed the novel much better...

I dont like rating films anymore, yet i guess this one deserves 4+/5. But end was sad :wOOtjumpy:.

:) this movie is a masterpiece chaz, and i liked the ending

coz it's different than the book

I actually liked X-Men 3 a lot. A lot of fans got pissed with it and I can understand why. It took a lot of liberties with the source material. But it had more action than X-Men 1 and 2 combined. X2 is still the best in the series though...

Can't wait for the Wolverine flick coming out next year!

Edited by Tyler

Xmen is my fav movie series. I like Wolverines character.

i haven't seen the last stand yet :catfight:

I hv dvd of all of them... that i wont sell !!

@Tyler, even i cant wait man.

I actually liked X-Men 3 a lot. A lot of fans got pissed with it and I can understand why. It took a lot of liberties with the source material. But it had more action than X-Men 1 and 2 combined. X2 is still the best in the series though...

Can't wait for the Wolverine flick coming out next year!

hmm ^^ i thought everyone liked it more than the 1st and 2nd part

It was loosely based on the Dark Phoenix storyline. But yeah it wasn't done properly. I know they were trying to avoid bringing in the "cosmic" element, but still it could have been done in a better way I guess.

Besides a lot of fans were pissed about Bryan Singer leaving the franchise to do Crappyman Returns.

Edited by Tyler

It was loosely based on the Dark Phoenix storyline. But yeah it wasn't done properly. I know they were trying to avoid bringing in the "cosmic" element, but still it could have been done in a better way I guess.

Besides a lot of fans were pissed about Bryan Singer leaving the franchise to do Crappyman Returns.

thank god that i didn't watch it :rolleyes:

anyhow then who directed the last stand?

Saw The Mist last night...gr8 movie..hate those freakin spiders!!

Also What abt the Wolverine spin-off!!?