Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ Planet Terror is from 2007. It only "looks" old because it was deliberately done that way. Not sure if you're aware of that fact!

@DIRECTOR, don't worry, I'm not watching that clip.

^^ Planet Terror is from 2007. It only "looks" old because it was deliberately done that way. Not sure if you're aware of that fact!

^ I really didnt knew that, in that case, their try wasnt a great success!!

But I did like funny elements in the movie, like that, lil bike they use to runaway...!!

Grindhouse was a tribute to old crappy theaters which usually played cheap B-grade flicks as double features. These were usually exploitation films with lot of sex and violence. Even some of the 70s and 80s flicks made in India could qualify as Grindhouse, especially Ramsay brothers horror movies and Mithun's movies.

watched apocalypse now:redux....damn it was a long movie..!! goes on and on and on.....!!!

overall, it was pretty boring imo...very slow...lot of the details were irrelevant...but still a decent watch..... 6/10 for me...

Apocalypse Now is a god send of a movie, a cinematic marvel, but u watch redux... why? you should have only watched redux is you already seen the original cut. redux is a re-edit, re-cut, experimental way to expand more on Lord Brandos character.

just watched goal

the film seemed completely hollow to me.......and boring too

i just didn't get the feeling i usually get when i watch sports movies

the only thing i liked about the film was its unintentional comedy :P

Grindhouse was a tribute to old crappy theaters which usually played cheap B-grade flicks as double features. These were usually exploitation films with lot of sex and violence. Even some of the 70s and 80s flicks made in India could qualify as Grindhouse, especially Ramsay brothers horror movies and Mithun's movies.

Mithun movies qualify as pure horror. They are so realistic that just looking at their posters can make your eyes bleed.

^^ Damn! I missed it in theaters...

This weekend is gonna be awesome with so many Hollywood movies releasing... among the one's I'm planning to watch...

I Am Legend - The book was great, the trailer looks great and Will Smith can carry an action flick even if it's a bad adaptation (I, Robot).

30 Days Of Night - Loved the graphic novel! It's got good reviews so I'm really looking forward to it!

Eastern Promises - David Cronenberg's latest. Can't go wrong with that!

The Game Plan - Curious to see The Rock in a PG comedy.

Edited by Tyler

V For Vendetta is one of my all time favorites! Speaking of which, has anyone seen the new trailer for the Wachowski's Speed Racer flick?

Here it is...

Looks awesome!! And it helps if you loved the cartoon...

Edited by Tyler