What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Megz has one friend on IVG friends list and thats MT :P...is it MT in disguise? scratchchin.gif

and this...

Calling himself robber to avoid tax.

Ah and indirectly praising himself for buying an iPad, it has to be MT.

Yeah right... And you are James Bonds second cousin... :naughty:

but putting the pic of any girl is not decent. :sign_banhim:

and by the way, the girl looks like Vidya Balan... :P

Thanks Dude.. Sweet.. (I like Vidya Balan) :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I uploaded my pic since no one here believe me...And why is it so difficult for you all to believe that a girl in her right frame of mind can infact be a member of IVG... :scratchchin:

Yup,they had a copy lying next to some property sheet mag :) I wanted to get another one cuz this one din have the seal on it :( so the beeches got me another one :egyptian: check karle dude, they might be having one left, saw the july edition ova thr, Those beeches keep the ps3 mags in corners and put Vastu nd all crap on top shelf.. :furious:

EDIT: seal = no folded paper inside and a proper magazine smell :) nt the armpit smell the one @ d stands have, ( oh yah i said it sue me )

Edited by aRch-0n

Yup,they had a copy lying next to some property sheet mag :) I wanted to get another one cuz this one din have the seal on it :( so the beeches got me another one :egyptian: check karle dude, they might be having one left, saw the july edition ova thr, Those beeches keep the ps3 mags in corners and put Vastu nd all crap on top shelf.. :furious:

EDIT: seal = no folded paper inside and a proper magazine smell :) nt the armpit smell the one @ d stands have, ( oh yah i said it sue me )

^^ no i dont want to buy , i've already read the entire mag there :devil:

:lol:

Nope.

In other news

NTSC - U

20100806152453.th.jpg

Holy sh*t.. you're on a money burning spree :good:

Care to say that on the Apple thread where it's a "media consumption device par excellence that almost does everything your laptop can" ? ;)

EDIT: All black eh? :naughty:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Once you go black you won't go back.

th_IMG00341-20100806-2130.jpg

Exactly what I meant a few posts above.. but then i'd have gotten banned for exposing innocent kids here to lewd bylines :fear:

Oh, and I see you bought Halo for the PS3 :bigyellowgrin: great!

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire