What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

@ stormshadow

great model that. looks so shiny and star scream is awesome :D

and that goosebumps.. the mummy walks.. is it ?

i have over 200 of them goosebumps (dont read them now, obviously)

its not shiny.the flash makes it look that way.check the online page link i have posted in that post at the end.those pics are better.will be getting Prime soon.hope they had more characters in the series.

and ya,its mummy walks.i too have quite a few goosebumps books from my childhood days.

cheers.

and ya,its mummy walks.i too have quite a few goosebumps books from my childhood days.

I remember reading it during late hours of the night. Had a good collection as well.

Time to post pics of my Gillette Fusion Kit :naughty:

soon members will start posting pics of their new underwear nd all....lol

Its good too see a female gamer here :devil: ..its shame that Indian girls don't take gaming seriously :P....

Make sure she stays away from that NSFW hot Babe thread or create a Hot dudes thread for her :giggle:

Edited by Zodak911

Tx joy :hug:

proc: i7-740QM 2.93Ghz

Ram : 4GB

HDD : 500GB

Gfx card : 5470-1GB

Battery : 9cell Li

Cost 58k

not gonna game that much only gonna play valve games mostly L4D2 and portal sorta games :P

and my current desktop

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6839/desktopsbo[/im]

cant install Stoooooooopid steam :wallbash:

Congo.

Is tht a Rainmeter skin..?? :scratchchin:

Also I was getting a similar problem with STEAM the other day. Wasn't installing. Try this.

Worked for me. :cheers:

Nice config , proccy is a stunner for a lappy. :coolspeak:

GFX card is the weak for that price , I read MSI GX640 sells for 60k and has a 5850 in it.

Thats awesome! Now I know which lappy to buy come November.

Got this lappy as a stand-in until I get some cash in my account.

HP G72-250US

No pics at the moment as I left my cam at home. Cost me around $550 @ Fry's Electronics.

soon members will start posting pics of their new underwear nd all....lol

Its good too see a female gamer here :devil: ..its shame that Indian girls don't take gaming seriously :P....

Make sure she stays away from that NSFW hot Babe thread or create a Hot dudes thread for her :giggle:

Hey Zodak,

I am newbee in the world of gaming.. Just discovered it could be fun to kill aliens, soldiers, horses and elephants embracing an avtaar..Yup, I take both Gaming and Gamers seriously.. :naughty:

This however is an expensive hobby though.. (Gotta earn more :wallbash: )

BTW, I seriously hope that the administrators can customise the threads,rules and more and make them more women centric please.. Even the emoticon here has hardly any girly emotions really... Besides, Hot dude thread is a good idea... :thumbsup:

Cya..