What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Yep,it's the new V2 Model. Installed it today, massive boost in FPS in NFS Shift, Crysis Warhead, POP:Forgotten Sands. Damages - Rs.22k.

Sweet buy in that case. Where did u get it from?

Just got this baby yesterday. Amazingly small but with a nice, clear and loud sound. Comes with a carry bag and charging cable. Specs say it should run 12 hours on a single charge (comes with a built-in rechargeable battery). Here are some pics:

p1040344h.th.jpgp1040346j.th.jpgp1040348m.th.jpgp1040352dw.th.jpg

p1040354rw.th.jpgp1040355d.th.jpgp1040360y.th.jpgp1040361w.th.jpgp1040363.th.jpg

I also recorded 2 videos for fun:

Edited by montylee

Hey Everyone,

After buying my Motorola Milestone, I am all excited about Android en all.. Bought this magazine to update me with what 's new on gadgets..

http://a.imageshack.us/img13/1610/20100808211122216.jpg

Also, enjoyed reading the stereotypes of Gaming, Apple, Gadget maniacs.. I am sure a lot of you will come under those catagory of OCD guys, who just have to buy the latest Game, Gadgets of the world.. ( My guy is surely one of them.. :doh: )

BTW, Emptee- Hope this post is valid under the strict guidelines of what you bought last week.. (Gosh! :eyebrow: )

Happy IVGing.. Cya.. :hug:

Hey Everyone,

After buying my Motorola Milestone, I am all excited about Android en all.. Bought this magazine to update me with what 's new on gadgets..

http://a.imageshack.us/img13/1610/20100808211122216.jpg

Also, enjoyed reading the stereotypes of Gaming, Apple, Gadget maniacs.. I am sure a lot of you will come under those catagory of OCD guys, who just have to buy the latest Game, Gadgets of the world.. ( My guy is surely one of them.. :doh: )

BTW, Emptee- Hope this post is valid under the strict guidelines of what you bought last week.. (Gosh! :eyebrow: )

judging by the cover the magazine is fantastic :thumbsup:

Hey Everyone,

http://a.imageshack....08211122216.jpg

Also, enjoyed reading the stereotypes of Gaming, Apple, Gadget maniacs.. I am sure a lot of you will come under those catagory of OCD guys, who just have to buy the latest Game, Gadgets of the world.. ( My guy is surely one of them.. )

that mag is a good read, but reviews there are mostly biased. cover is awesome though. :good: oh, and for that cover, i guess even MT can forget the guidelines. :P

Happy IVGing.. Cya.. :hug::P

Gawd.. I pad, Xbox, PS3,Wii... MT will be Empty Pocket very soon... Banks Beware..

MT has like 3-4 xbox 360, every console of this and last genretaion, and LE of nearly every exclusive game too. But don't worry about his pocket, he can finance the whole gaming industry by himself.

Uff.. MT tere kitne Fan..lol :giggle:

Did you ever watched the richie rich cartoon?? If not, go watch it, and believe me, even richie rich asks for loan from MT. :bigyellowgrin::D

Edited by Choron ka Raja

that mag is a good read, but reviews there are mostly biased. cover is awesome though. :good: oh, and for that cover, i guess even MT can forget the guidelines. :P

Happy IVGing.. Cya.. :hug::P

MT has like 3-4 xbox 360, every console of this and last genretaion, and LE of nearly every exclusive game too. But don't worry about his pocket, he can finance the whole gaming industry by himself.

Wow.. Now give me one last detail.. IS MT SINGLE & STRAIGHT???

:tongue: