What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

@LA, do you even have a PS3 yet? :D

nope i don't have the PS3 yet.

I am not allowed to buy right now. Only after i finish my exams i can go and buy so in the mean while my parents have allowed me to buy games, accessories, blu-ray movies etc so that i don't miss the console and all but yeah its killing me.

Right now i have the whole, The Eye of Judgment pack with the cam and cards. I have pre-ordered Haze too from PA but Sam is saying that its going to be available in India so i might cancel it :)

@Chaz - Thanx dude!! Yeah, BHD is next on my list of Blu ray buys!

@h3lios - Hehehe, well now that I think about it, it does sound weird!! one movie with guys in Frenchie, another with skirts - actua;;y they were wearing more of lungis that war skirt. But anyhoo, lets blame the Irish shall we?

@aman - :ph34r:

img0509fz3.jpg

Funny thing is that although GOW for Windows is orignal, I had to use crack to play the game. This is because there are innumerable issues with GOW and Windows Vista and Epic hasn't done anything to sort it out.

After playing online on GOW, I found out that 95% of the people were playing the game using the crack code since the game just wouldn't work on their system.

Game works fine on Windows XP but with Vista it has a compatibility issue with 95% of the systems (e.g. : the game crashes in the middle, does not start, etc.). It works like a charm after that crack code.

Moreover, there is no chance of getting banned since we have registered using the orignal dvd.

Anyways, this game just rocks on the PC. Much better and much smoother than on the 360. Plus there are five new multiplayer maps, 1 new game mode and the BRUMAK BATTLE!!!

Edited by Avishkar

img0509fz3.jpg

Funny thing is that although GOW for Windows is orignal, I had to use crack to play the game. This is because there are innumerable issues with GOW and Windows Vista and Epic hasn't done anything to sort it out.

After playing online on GOW, I found out that 95% of the people were playing the game using the crack code since the game just wouldn't work on their system.

Game works fine on Windows XP but with Vista it has a compatibility issue with 95% of the systems (e.g. : the game crashes in the middle, does not start, etc.). It works like a charm after that crack code.

Moreover, there is no chance of getting banned since we have registered using the orignal dvd.

Anyways, this game just rocks on the PC. Much better and much smoother than on the 360. Plus there are five new multiplayer maps, 1 new game mode and the BRUMAK BATTLE!!!

Nice buy :majesty:

img0509fz3.jpg

hehe see i told u to become a pc gamer b4 n now u r