Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

There are shaving soaps. I did not know that. I use Foam. I have to shave every alternate day. Thinking of switching to single blade razor but I am afaird of cuts. 
As someone who was exactly in your situation, give it a try. No harm in trying. Try out with a duller blade. See how the experience goes. Trust me you will convert.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

There are shaving soaps. I did not know that. I use Foam. I have to shave every alternate day. Thinking of switching to single blade razor but I am afaird of cuts. 

You don't know what you're missing buddy !

Seconded.
I have been using Gillette fusion since years. As I shave once a week it doesnt proves quite costly for me but off late many people have been recommending me single blade razor. However, I am vary of cuts.

Any recommendations for non expensive razor and blades just to start and see if it suits me?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

I really need to stop buying graphic novels for a while. I blame Watchmen for pushing me down this slippery slope! :ranting:

The copy of Vision that I got looks like a second-hand one though. It has tears on its edges and it doesn't even have that sweet new book smell. I didn't expect Cloudtail, of all sellers, to do this.

Well, at least I'll be getting a replacement copy soon. 

m7wlcOw.jpg

c7dTD60.jpg

• Like 4