HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

2 hours ago, -= L O L =- said:

But if you skip 5 then your console collection would be left incomplete emoji14.png

On a serious note let me know if you ever wanna offload the GOW edition and trade it in for a normal one + cash default_biggrin.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes, I m not a collector (at least I tell myself that) -lucky I got the silver ps2 back for a great price (after waiting for 5 years or more) and PS1 was a recent steal coincidentally making it complete.

God of war edition will take a straight swap with ps5 (non pro) :p :p

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

So you got BB? Finally... Which one? Congrats. Anything is better than 4g.

Haha yeah.. Its Railwire.. 600GB FUP at 100 Mbps for 999.. Thanks for asking.. Really amazing feel such high speeds.. Downloaded Destiny 2 within 3hrs which is around 80GB..

7 hours ago, funnyadit said:

Haha yeah.. Its Railwire.. 600GB FUP at 100 Mbps for 999.. Thanks for asking.. Really amazing feel such high speeds.. Downloaded Destiny 2 within 3hrs which is around 80GB..

Noice. Destiny 2 is also good. Lots of people here play it regularly.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Qt08Ymm.jpg

Finally can retire my 3DS.

damn. Nice. Did you import it from outside or bought in India? Is there any performance issue between this and normal switch? And beside not attachable Joycons what else is missing from this and normal one?

have you played astral chains btw? It’s one of great games this year on Switch. 👏

Edited by GameAnalyzer

On 11/20/2019 at 1:43 AM, GameAnalyzer said:

damn. Nice. Did you import it from outside or bought in India? Is there any performance issue between this and normal switch? And beside not attachable Joycons what else is missing from this and normal one?

have you played astral chains btw? It’s one of great games this year on Switch. 👏

Bought from Delhi seller for 14k. No performance difference, its identical in power to normal Switch, just without TV out and no rumble. 

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Bought from Delhi seller for 14k. No performance difference, its identical in power to normal Switch, just without TV out and no rumble. 

Does the missing rumble make a lot of difference?

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

cool. For 14k it’s a steal deal 🤐. I am looking to buy one but Pokemon special edition seems to be not available. 

10 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Does the missing rumble make a lot of difference?

Not really. There are so few games that actually use HD rumble properly. Plus you can always get extra joycons/Pro controller if you want it. It doesn't have kickstand so might need to use a pillow or something :p

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Not really. There are so few games that actually use HD rumble properly. Plus you can always get extra joycons/Pro controller if you want it. It doesn't have kickstand so might need to use a pillow or something :p

Yeah, actually been thinking which one to get..lite or regular cause games like zelda and odyssey are best to look when played on TV.

2 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Yeah, actually been thinking which one to get..lite or regular cause games like zelda and odyssey are best to look when played on TV.

If you're even remotely thinking about TV play then get the normal Switch. I'm mostly 90% portable, but even then I have another Switch for that 10% TV play. 

24 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

cool. For 14k it’s a steal deal 🤐. I am looking to buy one but Pokemon special edition seems to be not available. 

The supplier said it'll be available next week.