The Football Thread

Xeno

barca dives on daily basis though

kaka we know that they are the best team around but you should also agree that they are the best divers around n the best contenders for this years oscars

especially biscuit for extraordinary performance in leading role

Edited by AngerSmash

alright madhav sire i will edit the post.

mistake/intentional/collision/tackle whatever.

all i wanted to say was that no team win matches and cups like uefa just on luck and no team win without some luck.u need both and rohit is just going on and on with vids and all,i dont know why.just wanted to point out something about messi and i have done that.over and out

u also know that madhav that every team got few divers in there squad and everyone can post vids of any club/players diving and acting but there is no use of posting it,every team does that its nothing new.infact the club that i love most after barca is chelsea.

dude cant u c messi looking at ref just b4 he rolled over like a snake...his contact with del horno was minimal to cause any injury but he rolled over jus to make sure ref watches it n give red card..i havnt seen any team that cheat like barca.

in my opinion I rate Ronaldino in his prime form over messi coz of this

don love chelsea...we don need love from barca fan...2009 year wont b forgotten

barca dives on daily basis though

kaka we know that they are the best team around but you should also agree that they are the best divers around n the best contenders for this years oscars

especially biscuit for extraordinary performance in leading role

cr7 is best diver in the world and biscuit along with dani best diver in barcelona or u can say 2 and 3 in the world or biscuit numba 1 and cr7 2nd but messi arguably never dives,but this is not going anywhere.so i will say yes to everything that u say and close the topic

damn, i hope the build up to and post match discussion of the CL finals is not about diving/ cheating/ playacting etc.

The finals is between arguably the two best teams for the last 5 years in the world. It is about good football, and it should remain that.

p.s. uefa are investigating a racial abuse complaint made by Madrid against Mr Sergio Al-Pacino Busquets. Karma would be such a bitch

dude cant u c messi looking at ref just b4 he rolled over like a snake...his contact with del horno was minimal to cause any injury but he rolled over jus to make sure ref watches it n give red card..i havnt seen any team that cheat like barca.

in my opinion I rate Ronaldino in his prime form over messi coz of this

don love chelsea...we don need love from barca fan...2009 year wont b forgotten

brrrrr

this is not going anywhere i am saying same thing again and again about barca and messi and u are also doing the same.its better not to talk about it now :yawn:

posting vids doesnt prove anything i can also post vids of drogba,torres etc etc diving but why should i?there is nothing to prove every team does that whether its barca,real,chelsea or any other team but as i said its going nowhere.

damn, i hope the build up to and post match discussion of the CL finals is not about diving/ cheating/ playacting etc.

The finals is between arguably the two best teams for the last 5 years in the world. It is about good football, and it should remain that.

p.s. uefa are investigating a racial abuse complaint made by Madrid against Mr Sergio Al-Pacino Busquets. Karma would be such a bitch

+1 to the underline one

ya its all over the news biscuit stupid sh*t did it again(diving,acting and now racial abuse :doh: )he need some :spank: ,final verdict on may 16th.

watch this full ...

messi looked at refree n rolled over like itchhadaari naag...

this is barca style of rolling...thou u can disagree

best one

Do u know why Del horno was sent off?

It was for 2 yellow cards.The 1st one when he caught Messi but Messi continued (Ref was supposed to card him but played advantage) and he was stupid enough to lung again in the same move.I said Lehmann deserved the red .I said nothing about that cheat Busquets

Do u know why Del horno was sent off?

It was for 2 yellow cards.The 1st one when he caught Messi but Messi continued (Ref was supposed to card him but played advantage) and he was stupid enough to lung again in the same move.I said Lehmann deserved the red .I said nothing about that cheat Busquets

supposed to give yellow? two yellow? where? nice imagination

ref gave straight red...did u c messi rolling over..?

Edited by Rohit_576

supposed to give yellow? two yellow? where? nice imagination

ref gave straight red...did u c messi rolling over..?

dude that was what the uefa head of refs had explained after the match.Ya messi did play act but theres no doubt Del Horno lunged and did make contact

dude that was what the uefa head of refs had explained after the match.Ya messi did play act but theres no doubt Del Horno lunged and did make contact

not red card if messi didnt roll over...

so u agree messi play acted...jus like most of barca

/The end

haha ..everbody hates barca because of play acting...havnt seen similar hate with regards to drogba,robben,ronaldo to name a few ...

everyteam has players ,that do it...get over it :notangel:

yes ronaldo,nani all are big big divers and play actors.talking about barca vs chelsea game which everybody is talking about.Drogba was a pure cheat at that time its only now that he has changed.

it happens,point is not about play acting its about the refereeing decision that seem to favor some teams more than often which is wrong.