The Football Thread

Xeno

haha ..everbody hates barca because of play acting...havnt seen similar hate with regards to drogba,robben,ronaldo to name a few ...

everyteam has players ,that do it...get over it :notangel:

yeah every team has some such players but point is barca is infested with such players, from messi to biscuits to alves all the way to valdes. add to that the blatent ref favourism, platini's boner and all too apparant cry of "teams using anti football :cry:" when ever they meet a hard tackling side.. i mean come on, is defending not a part of football ?? or does barca want the opposition to stand and give them all the freedom whilst they do their fancy tip toes ??

its cause of this nonsense that we dislike that side.

haha ..everbody hates barca because of play acting...havnt seen similar hate with regards to drogba,robben,ronaldo to name a few ...

everyteam has players ,that do it...get over it :notangel:

everybody now a days wait for barca team to do diving or acting so they can talk about it,not a single person praise or say anything about there skills and talent to play football and thats not good,they dive ok but u will some find players in every team doing that.

ya why no hate for anyother team?becz people want to say something against barca and they wait for the right time,i dont see anyone saying anything about the other teams in the world leaving few members.

ya plz get over with it,if ref favours barca sometime its not barca fault and i also got vids were ref didnt favour barca(2-3 times in chelsea match only),so plz get over with it and lets talk about upcoming games/matches.

what will happen in next laliga?who will win?how will messibest in the world :Pand ronaldo going to perform,jose style etc etc is better to be left for the next season instead of talking about it right now :)

talk about upcoming games and plz get over with this topic,its getting boring. :yawn:

TheDribbler jaise vids post karo yaar,dive or cheat ki nahi.awesome vid.

Edited by kaka_messi

yeah every team has some such players but point is barca is infested with such players, from messi to biscuits to alves all the way to valdes. add to that the blatent ref favourism, platini's boner and all too apparant cry of "teams using anti football :cry:" when ever they meet a hard tackling side.. i mean come on, is defending not a part of football ?? or does barca want the opposition to stand and give them all the freedom whilst they do their fancy tip toes ??

its cause of this nonsense that we dislike that side.

see as a supporter i am not telling any other guys to like barca.u can hate it as much as u want,it doesnt make a diff to the supporters,u will find many who hate chelsea,manU,real and every club in the world.but the point is there is no use in talking about same thing again and again.u dont like barca,there style,there dominant force on everybody on field thats fine.u can hate them

but really its time to move on from this topic(been talking about same thing from last 3-4 days , last 7-8 pages) and talk about other things.

Edited by kaka_messi

arguably barca are the best team now...so they are at the center of all favorism bullshit...

its only after jose started this bollocks ,instead of blaming his tactics...

liverpool vs spurs match tomm...cant wait..hopefully we seal the 5 th spot nw!!

^^^^

It will be the icing on a cake we truly deserve after the season we've had. Who would have said we would be looking at a European spot in December? Kenny has turned things around ... for the better

^^^^

It will be the icing on a cake we truly deserve after the season we've had. Who would have said we would be looking at a European spot in December? Kenny has turned things around ... for the better

yup...that would be awesome given the season we had....from relegation zone to potentially 5th place!!

and with kenny n clarke getting permanent contract ...its looking promising!!

long live the king!!!

A long time friend of mine who supports Liverpool and is now around 70 was talking with me the other day and he was talking about times when people didn't even know who SAF was and how people like Shankly, Kenny and players like Barnes and Rush were the cream of the crop. I can only remember Kenny in the late 80s - super early 90s as the manager of pool then who would have thought he'd come back for round 2 and do so well. Shocking.

I was so inspired that I actually popped my PES disc in and tried it lol

Lol , but it happens so rarely , players diving in penalty box and referee giving yellow to AI in PES. :P

every one hates barca coz they r crybitches who dives to get opponent red card..other teams may dive but to get free kick not the RED CARD..

Barca intention is to play against 10 man, not to earn a free kick..thats the difference

Edited by Rohit_576

ur kidding arent u.The ball is out of play I mean what a joke that is.

Robinson was nowhere near the ball, Chica knew the challenge was coming and played to it.