The Football Thread

Xeno

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11668_7109753,00.html

This seems like a really smart strategy from Chelsea. Brinksmanship is always the smart play when going up against the greatest deadline day wheeler dealer duo in history in Harry and Levy. Smart plan guys. Two thumbs up. We know you are making another bid. It's very obvious you want Modric guys. So just grow a pair and write that check and have Harry send someone to the tube station to pick up Daniel Sturridge when he arrives.

:giggle:

Edited by rockstarnet

Chelsea are reported to have made a bid in the region of £27 million for Valencia midfielder Juan Mata.

:dance:

buy him Chelsea, will come in handy for the next one year for me along with Lukaaaaku :rolleyes:

CHELSEA - Buys players so that I can win FIFA matches

problem-officer-meme.jpg

Edited by Keano

Former Roma coach Claudio Ranieri has described club icon Francesco Totti as lazy, but as one of the best players he has ever coached.

An excerpt :

"Sometimes Totti didn't train as he should have done from Monday to Saturday and so (on Sunday) I put him on the bench," said Ranieri.

"But he's the best player I've ever trained.

"If he'd left Roma for Barcelona or Manchester (United) he would have won the Golden Ball several times.

"I trained (Frank) Lampard and (Alessandro) Del Piero; the first was dedicated to the point of sacrifice while the second never went home (from training) and called his team-mates back to play, to practise shooting, take free-kicks and penalties, he made demands on the goalkeepers.

"Totti, however, went straight home. Football-wise Francesco was better but Lampard and Alex have strong characters."

:majesty:

Edited by Avishkar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_lwegpHk&feature=player_embedded

This is Barcelona..nothing more but a disgrace and shame..they have had everything in their favour..the refs,uefa,the media..
This video shows that not only against Real,but against every f**king team..

This is how these motherf**kers have won in past few years..their time is coming to an end now..enough of cuntalans cheating bullshit!

As for Real,we are right up there now..both the matches showed it!
We need to capitalize on some of the chances we miss..I am sure Jose will sought it out gradually throughout the season..
We ran over barca most of the time in two legs..including at Nou Camp..they just nicked it with one goal..

The most imp thing is that the difference is not there now..we fight fire with fire..Real created more chances and shots on goal in both the legs..

Cant wait for the La Liga to start..and barca shall see the Mourinho Magic!
Farca beware..even if you pay the refs,we will still run over you as we did!

Hala Madrid!!
Madridista Forever!

^

na not that fierce.

they are just upset becz they lost again.under mou 6 matches and only 1 win.ronaldo's goal was an offside goal but even after getting an offside goal they lost.

i just hope they win some of thr matches against other 18 teams(kam se kam home kar kuch match to jeetna),otherwise real will start beating football player's off the field(as soon as they walk out of the ground) to take out thr frustration of not winning.

la liga winners will be decided at the end of the season,no use of predicting it right now.deplorable madrid,deplorable mou.

but i am not stopping u guys from predicting it.plz go ahead and pick the winner(which ofcourse for u will be as usual rm[rm winning la liga ki prediction har season mein hoti hai),par asal mein kaun jeeta woh to season ke khatam hone kar pata chalega.

if someone wants to watch vids of gunners,rm diving etc plz go to utube.no use of posting here.most prolific diver in football is none other thn CR7.nevermind

njoy ur life

Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah