The Football Thread

Xeno

actually i love it whn people choose rm as la liga winner.for a change to mein bhi such raha hu ki epl mei koi nahi team epl winner ho par such ne kuch nahi hota.

i am new here compare to some of u guys,but i have been hearing that prediction from last 2 seasons.its not new.last 2 season se ye baat sunta aa raha hu(apne friend circle mein) or har bar ulta hua hai.ab fir rm pick ho rahi hai :good::bigyellowgrin:

plz go ahead and post something like this,"but this time we(rm) will win.we will be on the top".plz plz go ahead and post becz i know u will.

njoy your life

---------------------------------------------------------------------

something more interesting-

Spurs close on Diarra

Redknapp signed Diarra during his time at Portsmouth, and has already confirmed his hope of completing his signing.

A deal, worth around £10million, is now believed to be close to completion.

Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah

36 reds vs 1 is :ko:

also if refs are more strict about diving i am sure the number of reds for barca would increase. they have some solid contributors in that part of the game. Alves, Iniesta, Biscuits, Pedro, Villa

Edited by Keano

no match on this weekend.according to joe strike next week tak to hogi.or next week ke games bhi postpone ho sakte hai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Fernandes takes over epl team QPR

Malaysian business mogul Tony Fernandes has successfully bought a 66% share in Queens Park Rangers, buying out previous majority shareholders Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone.
Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah

Lassana Diarra

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lassana "Lass" Diarra (born 10 March 1985 in Paris) is a French footballer who currently plays for Tottenham Hotspur F.C. His predominant position is defensive midfielder but he can also play in a more advanced role and has played at right back, which he occasionally did for former clubs Chelsea and Portsmouth, as well as France.

:giggle: it is not even a confirmed deal and it's already on Wikipedia Edited by Somebody

The Guardian on Mata to Chelsea: Juan Mata is on the verge of joining Chelsea from Valencia for a fee of €27m (£23.6m). Mata spoke to André Villas-Boas during the day and the Chelsea manager explained the role he has in mind for the attacking midfielder. Lawyers are finalising details on the deal, which is expected to be definitively closed on Saturday.

damn!!!!!!

http://thebusbyway.com/2011/08/19/if-he-doesnt-make-it-big-ill-jump-into-manchester-ship-canal/

Some encouraging opinions on Welbeck and Cleverley from the man behind the class of '92... :)

Repped. But its for that Lynx ad at the end of the article lol. I think Cleverley will do well at United.

how reliable is gurdian ? if we do land mata and modric then i got this to say to both manchesters..

get_video51.gif

dont worry Modric isnt going anywhere...I have been following all the news closely every minute...there's no sign that modric is going to leave....

On the other hand Diarra and Adebayor deal are close to done....