The Football Thread

Xeno

Says the guy who concentrated on attacking United on the same day that his own team outclassed the Champions at their home

Your own team has a statue of a player that chose to cheat his side into the World Cup instead of doing the right thing

Sure Suarez is a cheat but so is your beloved Henry

I didn't 'concentrate' on anything, it must have been an ongoing discussion about Liv-United match in which I might have thrown my hat into.

And I have already explained Henry vs Suarez comparison once before. If Henry tried to do the same thing in every match then you might call him a cheat, but one isolated incident in his 15-20 year career doesnt make him anything like Suarez who literally tries to do it(cheat) in every match!

And as for isolating Suarez, I am sure people have also labelled Bale and Young as cheats but mentioning all of them every time someone talks about Suarez individually is quite illogical & pointless. No one is after Suarez, he is the only who acts like an idiot in every match & tries to con the ref and failure of Liverpool fans to acknowledge that, makes you guys a bit delusional.

I didn't 'concentrate' on anything, it must have been an ongoing discussion about Liv-United match in which I might have thrown my hat into.

And I have already explained Henry vs Suarez comparison once before. If Henry tried to do the same thing in every match then you might call him a cheat, but one isolated incident in his 15-20 year career doesnt make him anything like Suarez who literally tries to do it(cheat) in every match!

And as for isolating Suarez, I am sure people have also labelled Bale and Young as cheats but mentioning all of them every time someone talks about Suarez individually is quite illogical & pointless. No one is after Suarez, he is the only who acts like an idiot in every match & tries to con the ref and failure of Liverpool fans to acknowledge that, makes you guys a bit delusional.

Go and Explain that to Ireland who he cheated out.They might never ever get a chance to play in a WC

You would not have felt the same if Arsenal or India would have been cheated out

A cheat is a cheat,whether he does it once or n times.You cant make rules when you want and then bend them.Whether you murder once or n times you are always a murderer

Also you talk about not isolating Suarez ,how disgusting was that pic you posted few pages back and your question .Jenskison dived,Eduardo dived,Young Dives,Busquets dives and yet the only player who is a cheat is Suarez

Am I proud to have him in my team-yes

Am I proud of his antics- No

Is he a cheat-Yes

Is Henry a Cheat-Yes

Do Arsenal fans idolize a cheat-Yes

And then Liverpool fans are called delusional ,despite the fact that we agree Suarez is a cheat .

Edited by The Choker

Everyone should chill now. I guess points have been made from both the sides and its now just dragging on.

How about we just end this discussion on this topic and start discussing something else ? :)

No No

Now lets see what they have to say

Its easy criticizing someone and then forgetting your own faults .

I agree Suarez is a cheat,this can end once Gooner agrees Henry is a dive and Abdul agrees that Ferguson tells his players to dive as Sky is the source

Go and Explain that to Ireland who he cheated out.They might never ever get a chance to play in a WC

You would not have felt the same if Arsenal or India would have been cheated out

+1

I've mentioned this while we had this discussion, if you say the same thing to an Irish football fan .. you will end up in a hospital. Just imagine some Spurs player doing that to Arsenal in a FA cup final, will Arsenal fans ignore it if thats the players first mistake ?

+1

I've mentioned this while we had this discussion, if you say the same thing to an Irish football fan .. you will end up in a hospital. Just imagine some Spurs player doing that to Arsenal in a FA cup final, will Arsenal fans ignore it if thats the players first mistake ?

We bend the rules when we want and even I am guilty for it and if I did then I apologize for it but who is more delusional ?

+1

Yes

According to Choker,diving once=diving n times :rofl:

And from when do you start agreeing with Koscieny ?

Never knew you posted everything he said

I can count 10 united players who have dived over the years and yet the only person who gets singled out is Suarez ,Its almost as if he is the only player in the world who goes to ground

When did i say i agreed to him?

I posted it because it was news and no one posted it here.

Ferguson told us to dive says Staam

Source-Sky

Already posted.

Chill your balls bro.

No No

Now lets see what they have to say

Its easy criticizing someone and then forgetting your own faults .

I agree Suarez is a cheat,this can end once Gooner agrees Henry is a dive and Abdul agrees that Ferguson tells his players to dive as Sky is the source

Whats your f**king problem? Did i write i f**king agreed to Kos? This is a bloody forum,people post news.

And yea i do not think ferguson tells his players to dive. He is the best bloody manager to manage in football. Envy him,dont criticize him pointlessly.

Edited by Sir Alex

Yes

According to Choker,diving once=diving n times :rofl:

As per my logic

Cheating once makes you a cheat but then again you do have a different logic After all it was not long back when you posted that you wanted your favorite player out injured for the rest of the season .So I can positively say we do not have the same logic .

• Like 1

Go and Explain that to Ireland who he cheated out.They might never ever get a chance to play in a WCYou would not have felt the same if Arsenal or India would have been cheated outA cheat is a cheat,whether he does it once or n times.You cant make rules when you want and then bend them.Whether you murder once or n times you are always a murdererAlso you talk about not isolating Suarez ,how disgusting was that pic you posted few pages back and your question .Jenskison dived,Eduardo dived,Young Dives,Busquets dives and yet the only player who is a cheat is SuarezAm I proud to have him in my team-yesAm I proud of his antics- NoIs he a cheat-YesIs Henry a Cheat-YesDo Arsenal fans idolize a cheat-YesAnd then Liverpool fans are called delusional ,despite the fact that we agree Suarez is a cheat .

My Bad Then Am I eligible for freedom if I kill just 1 person ? Only 1 ? Will I have a Statue outside a Jail ?

+1 I've mentioned this while we had this discussion, if you say the same thing to an Irish football fan .. you will end up in a hospital. Just imagine some Spurs player doing that to Arsenal in a FA cup final, will Arsenal fans ignore it if thats the players first mistake ?

No, I agree that Irish fans will be upset at Henry for what he did but imagine if he also did that towards Netherlands, Spain, Brazil & countless other teams too, that's Suarez for you.. Wouldn't that make him worse than just doing it once in his whole career? I mean be realistic, comparing a murder to diving in a football match is a pretty juvenile argument.

But I am sure Henry was never termed as a 'racist' unlike Suarez & Arsenal's whole squad didnt come out with a stupid Thierry Henry T-shirt before a match to support a racist, did we?