Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Injured WWE star Alberto Del Rio appeared on 95.7 "The Game" this morning to promote his return to action at WWE house show events in California.

Del Rio spoke on a number of topics, including his injury and return to the ring against Sheamus at this weekend's events. When asked about how well he gets along with other wrestlers in the locker room, Del Rio had the following to say:

"To be honest, I don't like most of the guys," Del Rio chuckled. "I hate The Miz. This is not part of the show. I really dislike that guy. I've tried to punch him in the face several times, not in the ring, I mean outside the ring. He's like a little girl. He's always running away from me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZioNSpZlOk

Rock video recapping talk shows, movie interviews, etc. Beau Flynn is asked about the Rock, funny I use to work with that guy.

Josh in the back with Cena whos asked about the Rock. All of a sudden we hear screaming… we cut to Kane putting Eve in the ambulance. Cena comes in and jumps Kane. Kane comes back and slams Cenas head into the ambulance. Eve then jumps into Cenas arms before Kane drives off… Eve then kisses Cena! oops Zack Ryder was watching… wah wahhh.

After the break Eve is trying to explain things to a pissed Ryder… She wants to be… friends…

The ambulance is back…

John Cena is out to finish the show… I guess this is what we get for not having him around last week. Mixed back for Cena, mostly negative. He brings up what just happened and how he tries to apologize to Ryder and says he is sorry. He said this was Kanes plan to leave Cena all alone with no friends and no fans so Cena could embrace the hate… Cena isnt going to fall for it. we all hate you chant… wow! Thats a new one. Cena goes into his Im proud of who I am sh*t. We get a fruity pebbles chant, San Diego is not a Cena-friendly city! Haha Hes going to win Sunday against Kane and is about to deliver a message to Dwayne when Ryder comes out to the stage on his wheel chair. He pulls out the crutches and comes down to the ring… slowly. Ryder smacks the mic out of Cenas hand then smacks Cena in the face! Cena then takes his shirt off as Ryder yells at him. Ryder goes for the punch but Cena stops him and is about to hit Ryder before Ryder falls and rolls out of the ring. Cena sees the error of his ways but Ryder wants nothing to do with him.

Kane shows up on the Titantron to talk sh*t about Cena stealing his only friends GF which is why he is finally embraced the hate. Kane says hes going to beat up Cena then comes out and rolls Ryder right off the stage!!! Cena runs to check on him throwing up the X the refs throw when someone is legit injured. Eve comes out to look over Ryder which gets Cena to take step back. Now a few kiddies chant for Cena while Ryder is carted out… again.

You can hear some Mexican dude with a heavy accent if Cena was happy now haha!

End of show.

WELL folks this was some soap opera sh*t tonight, christ! haha

Edited by Super Zombie

damn, i thought there will be some sweet chin music, i r teh disappointz :(

HHH entrance got more pop than HBK, yeah, suck a*s crowd is suck, and a*s! <_<:thumbdown:

overall, bad raw was bad <_< not even Eve :naughty: could save it :P

ohh and yeah, me likey the bad Kane, pushing that no good POS off the stage :happydance:

Edited by Pushy

R Truth has to be the only thing on WWE that can make me GLOL. The debate today was awesome just because of him.

Even King ended up laughing when he said "Thank you your honor." :rofl:

Ryders fall looked nasty as hell. Esp on the legs.

Its ironic, because of Cena, Ryder got beat up, ended up in a wheel chair, got thrown of a ramp onto concrete and lost his GF. And whats the bet that this feud turns Ryder heel and Cena still ends up being the "good" guy. f**king WWE creative. :doh:

R Truth has to be the only thing on WWE that can make me GLOL. The debate today was awesome just because of him.

Even King ended up laughing when he said "Thank you your honor." :rofl:

Ryders fall looked nasty as hell. Esp on the legs.

Its ironic, because of Cena, Ryder got beat up, ended up in a wheel chair, got thrown of a ramp onto concrete and lost his GF. And whats the bet that this feud turns Ryder heel and Cena still ends up being the "good" guy. f**king WWE creative. :doh:

I agree R Truth was Awesome in the Debate and Ya looks quite likely that instead of Cena it will be Ryder or Eve who tun Heel