nosextillim18

Wrestling fans

Edge and Orton also giving us an extensive tour of the WWE Performance Center... gym, office and storage areas. :P

It was the best match on Day 2 for me though. Reminded me of the old times.

Overall, the B-grade horror movie-esque match between Styles & Taker still remains my favorite contest.

Too bad that both Shayna Baszler and Rhea Ripley both lost their WM matches. Sad.

Zelina Vega getting manhandled by Bianca Belair... LoL! Vega deserved it for coming out with that hideous headgear on if not for anything else! :bigyellowgrin:

what a sh*t of a Rassle Mania

tho

Cena and Wyatt segment (not match, lel) was pretty well done.

That Style entrance was epic, hell i was laughing (tho i was on some good shiz, and that's what made it look even more hilarious), but the whole match itself was massive lolz, that undertaker voiceover (must've done post match) was ridiculous. also, understaker sh*t talking was some good shiz, lolworthy enuff.

the main event was as expected, but did not expect him to kick out at one at the first F5, dat was impressive, so Drew becomes the Next Big Thing to be advocated by PaulE? (i would expect pork lazer to pass the torch, but damn, he still looks in pretty damn good shape, he can go 5 more years :puspa: )

notice how i did not even mention Oldberg vs Browmen, lel, ignored swiftly :P 

oh boy, that richochet alexander match was so so awesome

about SR, men i miss this entrance

ohh guess who is back? well, i don't give af either, lets move ahead

2x nXt womens champion CF (dat promo, post wm win) <3 

I am catching up all 2001-02 episodes which I missed because WWE stopped airing in India. Started it off with 2 man power trip. Damn the matches during that time were so fast and intense. Especially Y2J, Kurt Angle, Benoit and Regal matches. Really enjoying it. Every single episode of RAW and Smackdown is fantastic.

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I am catching up all 2001-02 episodes which I missed because WWE stopped airing in India. Started it off with 2 man power trip. Damn the matches during that time were so fast and intense. Especially Y2J, Kurt Angle, Benoit and Regal matches. Really enjoying it. Every single episode of RAW and Smackdown is fantastic.

bhai...mera bhai....mast chill ho k dekhiyo, you shall be entertained :hi:

hua toh mast beer veer pite hue dekhiyo ya phir high ho k :arigato:

• Like 1

just started nXt, and the first match is having the TakeOver tag in the titantron, does this mean that this is nXt TakeOver Tampa Bay?

also, if here more than 3 people were allowed then i think the tag titles at Mania should have had all the team members

12 hours ago, Pushy said:

just started nXt, and the first match is having the TakeOver tag in the titantron, does this mean that this is nXt TakeOver Tampa Bay?

also, if here more than 3 people were allowed then i think the tag titles at Mania should have had all the team members

They are having all NXT Takeover Orlando matches in NXT TV episodes since 1st April since Takeover got cancelled.

Miz pulled out so they had to make it singles triple-threat match for Tag titles, it has nothing to do with six members, SD Women's match had five wrestlers there.

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

They are having all NXT Takeover Orlando matches in NXT TV episodes since 1st April since Takeover got cancelled.

Miz pulled out so they had to make it singles triple-threat match for Tag titles, it has nothing to do with six members, SD Women's match had five wrestlers there.

them shooting da matches and playing it on nXt each week, i saw dat nXt TakeOver Tampa logo during a match this week, which was not there in the first week of April

8 hours ago, Pushy said:

them shooting da matches and playing it on nXt each week, i saw dat nXt TakeOver Tampa logo during a match this week, which was not there in the first week of April

They mentioned it on the show. The logo was there only on the Women's no.1 contender ladder match qualifiers, not in all

11 hours ago, santanu18 said:

They mentioned it on the show. The logo was there only on the Women's no.1 contender ladder match qualifiers, not in all

of course, every week they gonna air one of them taped matches

thats good, WWE should just stop the damn show

this is what i think should have been done

Post WM RAW

in the main event (or end segment or opening segment), Drew comes out, cuts promo and shiz, and then, out comes TUE, butchering Drew again, just like their nXt debut, and then RAW closes by Adam Cole (baybay) by saying that the New Era is upon us, show closes, WWE closes, and thus we come to complete halt until the world resumes normally....