Latest 3D LEDs/Plasmas Line Up/Releases 2011 onwards....(Help Needed from Techies)

HarishProGamer

The Best HD 3D TV Overall in Existence ?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wow awesome display dude. Even I'm planning to buy one of these beasts shortly, let us see how it goes :D

Don't worry, It will be fine.... The prices will drop drastically by Festival season this Fall. :good:

that avatar blu ray was so exclusive. It would have been nice to get it with the TV.

Anyways :( is also for me still not able to buy the TV. Damn this 24" monitor.

:D

I was @ ur same situation before with the LED Monitor, Thanx to Onsite, It changed everything.:)

@achillies: V series from Panasonic are the Non-3D models and the VT series are 3D ready models.

Thought so. Does the V30 come with the Infinite Black Pro II too? Then I might just go for V30 instead of VT30 and save me some money too :P

Not really interested in 3D at all. Can you confirm once if 3D is the only difference between the two?

Thought so. Does the V30 come with the Infinite Black Pro II too? Then I might just go for V30 instead of VT30 and save me some money too :P

Not really interested in 3D at all. Can you confirm once if 3D is the only difference between the two?

All the V30 Models will have the Infinite Black Pro II that includes VT30 also.

But actually the difference is totally Negligible btwn Black Pro & Black Pro II.

Anybody has the V30 model yet ?

Hmm..if 3D is the only difference then I'm ordering mine. It's a shame they don't make these in >65" sizes. I'd have loved to go for 70 or so.

Yeah... I can understand that but u see generally, people I mean in India don't go over 50-55" Unless they are HDTV Enthusiasts and have a Large Bunglow of their own. :)

Archived