[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

lol u think chaman will add names now?he stopped adding a while back.....that list was made when bf3 was released.....

but anyways just add the psn id's of few regulars who have been posting in the last 2-3pages and play :)

I need some Jet tips. Each time I get into a Jet I'm locked in a dogfight in which both jets keep flying in circles. I can't shake the other guy from my tail and he can't get a clear enough shot to take me down. After about 5 minutes of endless circles I get bored and just bail out.

I need some Jet tips. Each time I get into a Jet I'm locked in a dogfight in which both jets keep flying in circles. I can't shake the other guy from my tail and he can't get a clear enough shot to take me down. After about 5 minutes of endless circles I get bored and just bail out.

Hey man here's a pro-tip: You are shaking* the wrong thing. :hypocrite:

1) Go up with your jet.

2) Get out of your jet (make sure you are engineer and have a rocket launcher on when you get on your jet).

3) Aim at the enemy jet and shoot.

4) Get back in the jet.

And fly away like a bawss. :mellow:

Hey man here's a pro-tip: You are shaking* the wrong thing. :hypocrite:

1) Go up with your jet.

2) Get out of your jet (make sure you are engineer and have a rocket launcher on when you get on your jet).

3) Aim at the enemy jet and shoot.

4) Get back in the jet.

And fly away like a bawss. :mellow:

N00bs :P

Found the answer myself. Apparently Jets have the lowest turn radius at 0.9G's which is around a speed of 290-310. You have to keep the speed at the range to outmaneuver the other guy.

Just circle around a pole or close to the ground. One guy will eventually feel dizzy and crash. :P

Try outmaneuvering with a frogfoot. :rofl:

Nah, I tried it today. As long as you maintain the optimum speed you'll end up on his tail (unless he's a pro)

Both Frogfoot and the Thunderbolt felt the same. They're no match for the Super Hornets or Flankers but they don't end up on the same map.

The biggest mismatch is the F-35 vs the Flanker :|

Archived