[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

awesome games with ivg,lolz and other ppl :cheers:

it was damn fun and intense

nice to see dreddy and cyfar after a long time :cheers:

Good games tonight. IVGians on both teams to make it interesting :)

There should've been an Op Metro match :(

Yup the games were damn fun. I kept waiting for Op Metro but eventually gave up when Firestorm started (kinda bored with that map for now).

And it was really really good to see Dredd putting in some BF3 time. At Teheran map I got his dogtags and for the first time I didn't feel good about getting someone's dogtags. Sorry about that, Dredd bro. But please play BF3 more often, it'll be fantastic.

1) Go up with your jet.

2) Get out of your jet (make sure you are engineer and have a rocket launcher on when you get on your jet).

3) Aim at the enemy jet and shoot.

4) Get back in the jet.

And fly away like a bawss. :mellow:

You mean this?

Or maybe this is better?

:surprise:

Piper tu aana FagOfBooty mein saala idiot game hai :ko:

Ye kya MW3 hai?

I hate the new system...if I want to play Rush not TDM or conquest damn it...I can select the modes if I want to play.. :ranting:

I rarely if ever, use the server browser. It is Quick Match for me always. Just choose the game mode and map and start. Whichever server I thus end up joining does rotate the maps but game type remains the same.

Quick match will put you onto any type of server running the match/game you requested.

Use server browser and choose vanilla servers (the ones that go server xxxxxxx). The new servers are named according to the type of maps they run eg Urban warfare, Soldier skirmishes, epic battles etc

Ye kya MW3 hai?

I rarely if ever, use the server browser. It is Quick Match for me always. Just choose the game mode and map and start. Whichever server I thus end up joining does rotate the maps but game type remains the same.

I know you hate me for saying this all the time..but.. HAAAAARD COOOORE..:P

the problem doesn't pertain to the normal mode..only to HC...there's not even a single server for HC mode that plays only a single match type. F*cked up EA/DICE is f*cked up..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624942484201/

Archived