Yakuza 5

Shadoken

Isn't this announced during psx??

Did you wake up from long slumber or what :P

yeah just saw that. couldnt find this in the thread so shared it..

Kazuma San will be visiting you soon :)

Just read this:

Good news, it is on Ps3 and not Ps4

Awww man that's soo far they are sending it out t die.

This is bad news not good. How well would PS3 software be selling in sept 2015?

If they are taking this long they coulda atleast ported to ps4. The engine is already on ps4 with two titles.

PS3 software still sells. I don't think a lot of people have moved to the PS4 yet. Either that or they're hanging on to both systems.

The bigger problem is it being such a niche title. I can't see this selling no matter how much marketing budget Sega throws at it :/

PS3 software still sells. I don't think a lot of people have moved to the PS4 yet. Either that or they're hanging on to both systems.

The bigger problem is it being such a niche title. I can't see this selling no matter how much marketing budget Sega throws at it :/

The game is not niche the marketting is incorrect . Ever since the start Sega of America and the Media have been labeling it like Gta in Japan. Whereas if this game was always marketted towards RPG / beat em up crowd from the start it would have been much more successful

• 10 months later...

It's 3.3K on the India store. I think I'll wait it out, lol.

Agreed. Was looking forward to it but 3.3k is just too much. Will wait for a sale. Sad that Sega treats its EU customers (and by extension Indian ones as well) so shoddily. No pre order or launch discounts is sad.

Wtf 3.3 k ?

It's only 33$ here lmao , it's discounted through December. Just get it on us psn .

Yes. Sad isn't it. Sega is charging 33 pounds for the EU version (which is somehow in Sega's mind equal to $33) and not allowing pre-orders for Yakuza 5. In addition they have also stated that Yakuza 0 is not confirmed for EU via twitter (after the PSX trailer). How do they expect sales to pick up in other regions if they treat them so badly? (and then complain of bad sales).

I want to support the series (I loved Yakuza 4) but it's difficult to justify paying PS4 new game prices here for a PS3 game that's 2-3 years old from the original release.

Regarding US PSN, can you get it directly via CC (considering the address in the account will be fake) or do you need to buy PSN wallet cards from 3rd party sites first?

• 7 months later...

Archived