IVG Secret Santa 2011

abhi90

Awesome secret santa is awesome (and my descriptive abilities are failsafe)!

Copies of Limbo (which I've been fascinated by for ages, but haven't gotten around to getting a copy of!), Bastion (just read about it, and it sounds intriguing!) and the Braid soundtrack (wub.gif)!

bellyemoticon.gifhappydance.gifegyptian.gif

'sup bro?

Awesome secret santa is awesome (and my descriptive abilities are failsafe)!

Copies of Limbo (which I've been fascinated by for ages, but haven't gotten around to getting a copy of!), Bastion (just read about it, and it sounds intriguing!) and the Braid soundtrack (wub.gif)!

bellyemoticon.gifhappydance.gifegyptian.gif

'sup bro?

Glad you liked them.

Yenjoy!!

Got a deceptive looking copy of Arkham City + 3D goggles... and something else inside it; full of intrigue. My secret santa is GodSpeed... and my Christmas gift is something mysterious.

More later when I manage to unveil it.

Thanks man, you're awesome :D

Here's the transcript of his handwritten letter.

Hey <name redacted>,

Let me take this this opportunity to wish you a happy Diwali; and wish that 'ltorl' (lawl - piglatin) show her grace and wisdom on you.

This is a special 3D edition of the Batman: AC, same that I am sending you. I have 'camoed' the same in guise of FIFA so that the delivery guys or Bruce Wayne does not snatch it in midway.

You can use the 3D glasses to view some super awesome 3D images in the 2nd disc. Although I have to warn you these images are only visible if you put on the 3D glasses.

I have also ordered via Flipkart a movie and a TV Series on a later date. The movie has the most profound impact on my life and the series is awesome fun. Hope you like it whenever you get it. Meanwhile, do enjoy the BATMAN and the awesome 3D images.

Troll gifts are the best gifts.

More on what's 'actually' on the '2nd disc' later, when I get to see it.

BTW the lenticular case is of Arkham City but the actual case is of Fifa World Cup 2006 and has the disc. This is f**king awesome.

Got my Christmas gift :happydance: I was waiting for this game's price to drop on uk websites. and the cute skyrim keychain :hug:

and what timing.. Just in time for Christmas.. :dance:

here is the pic.

20111224145802.jpg

and my secret santa is..

100%n00b :kisstogether:

Aaaaaand Got my Gift. :wOOtjumpy:

Its from a Fellow United Fan Devilsown (Manas). :hug:

The gift is a Pele's Autobiography,You have got awesome choice bro. I was planning on starting to buy Footballers books and you just gave me boost to that. :D Pics in a while. Thanks a lot bro,Merry christmas and Happy new year to you too. :hug:

PS - The gift was Covered and had a christmas card. :kisstogether:

Archived