Resident Evil 6

Karooo

RE6 campaign is 20 hours long :wOOtjumpy:

With a campaign spanning over 20 hours and plenty of depths to plumb in mercenaries, Resident Evil 6 is not short on content. You even have the ability to play as the infected and invade other players' campaigns if they allow it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/c3rlf7/resident-evil-6-review

looks so much fun..

arey bhai zodak i can understand your feelings.Please dont listen to other people if you are enjoying the game then thats it.Your money is not wasted then. :bigyellowgrin:

But please dont post that.Gameplay time has nothing to do with enjoyment.I would prefer a 10hrs kickass game than a 20 hrs long dumb boring game.:)

Reviews are extremely mixed. Thing is im seeing these video reviews constantly criticizing the game while the gameplay in the background still looks soo good. Seriously ,how bad can it be? Somtimes personal feelings can get in the way of these reviewers , especially when a popular series takes a new direction. Not that i approve of it ,but reviews hurt sales. Only way to find out is to buy the game myself, if its in retail stores in bangalore by this weekend.

+1 @ambar

completely agree with GS review wholeheartedly, the game tries to be jack of all trades..............but literally ends up cremating itself in the process due their so called major emphasis on action+survivor horror+CoD,

capcom tries to give 3 in 1 package but as they say, u can't always be a master of everything in the book.............actually they convoluted gameplay pretty much that they also added soo many OTEs to make it look like a visually cool stuff rather than gameplay wise being excellent..........

well, good for me................. it didn't attract me attention towards the hype-factor

Well Saw some playthru of jake's campaign and it is seriously packed wid dese set pieces..Jake's Campaign is quite literally idiotic to say the least...All i do is run or ride a bike or hang down helicopters...the only one's i am interested in is Leon And Ada's

Archived