Resident Evil 6

Karooo

I don't know what all the fuss is about...its a better game than re5 by a long shot ....

It would have been much better if they only had Leon as the only playable character with other characters just coming in kinda support roles....that would have made this game the best one till now ...but knowing cap com ...I think they could only do this much right... hmm :/

Lol

So much for the hype

If i go by the reviews it's worse then 5

The demo was crap & chris part was just unbearable

Y would anyone want to play an action game with such stiff animations n controls

These farmulas only worked in 4

Re is dead i guess now

Other than Leon campaign ..other three were pretty boring but Leon's campaign was pretty close to re4 (ofcrs graphics were better but hardly impressive) and I liked that...

Everyone so merciless. Its not a survival horror anymore but pumping lead into zombies is still fun.

"it's not resident evil anymore but i don't understand why everyone is so mad" :lol:

its a better game than re5 by a long shot ....

as if that is some sort of achievement :P

Its been a huge nose dive for all franchises from Capcom this year SFxT,RE6, and soon the new DmC. Its all the same mistake , they literally have no link with the fans. They keep going on what they THINK fans like. I understand its the Developers' choice on how they want to make the game , but they go off on some random sh*t which they THINK is popular in the west , not whats good for the game.

Heck their relation with Capcom USA is fking hilarious. They ignore most of the requests from them .Lets bring PW/MH a year late with no marketing whatsoever. Oh look nobody's buying it , the WEST DOES NOT LIKE these games :doh:

Its hard to believe pre-2006 Capcom releasing some of the best games of all time DMC3,RE4,Phoenix Wright,Okami,Onimusha 3 at the end of last gen compared to the crap they are putting out end of this gen.

So much for the hype

You havent been chking out forums then. Its been getting a HUGE amount of hate everywhere. I mean there was hype because of the RE name but otherwise nothing much.

as if that is some sort of achievement :P

Its something i guess :P . If RE5 wasnt the sequel to RE4 I really doubt it would have gotten the ratings it did. Most of the reviewers would have been sh*t scared to give the game 6s and 7s fearing backlash.

Capcom: "Our ideas are more important than what the fans ask for..."

"It’s our job to create a new gaming experience and to offer them something that’s fresh and challenging. We want to make sure that what we do pleases them, but the initial reaction might not always be positive," he said. "We do listen to the fans, but we can’t be beholden to them at every turn or I don’t think we’ll ever make progress in terms of the series’ development."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/capcom-resident-evil-cant-please-everyone-6397591

I swar one can't make this sh*t up :rofl:

Who needs enemies when you have this guy in your team :lol:

Completed Leon campaign.Took me 7 hours, man this game is big.. :D...Loved everything except the last chapter :|...Dinjo is right, final Boss battle is seriously annoying and frustrating... :wallbash: I was able to get thru last section coz Ada was there to help me :wub::P

First 4 chapters are good but last chapter was bad imo... :(

Lot of people Merc mode.....Merc mode is gr8 as always.... :bigyellowgrin:

ts been a huge nose dive for all franchises from Capcom this year SFxT,RE6, and soon the new DmC. Its all the same mistake , they literally have no link with the fans. They keep going on what they THINK fans like. I understand its the Developers' choice on how they want to make the game , but they go off on some random sh*t which they THINK is popular in the west , not whats good for the game.

Capcom lack good creative vision now..They have lost all good talented developers like Kamiya,Mikami and Inafune..that's why their franchises are going down.....

This game isn't as bad as people are making it out to be ..seriously.

+1...bina kheley bash kar rahein.... :lol: ... It's a good game...There are some moments in this game which are really gr8...

Capcom: "Our ideas are more important than what the fans ask for..."

Fans: Our money is more important than what Crapcom gives us...... :P

idiots! arsenals like this sink their own ships :doh:

Archived