Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For a Game of the year the game actually has to win a GOTY award from atleast on critic, and its only a week since everyone started giving out GOTY awards.

oh so it literally means goty ? i just thought they slap the term and sell it as an game + expansion :|

i hope it does come out for 360, the entire collection, i mean. am not gonna go around hunting for dlc's and the only other option would be to play ME2 on ps3, but then the save files and all. I have been told one of the dlc, that lair of somehting is pretty good.

why not make a WTB mass effect xbox version thread...people were selling it for as low as Rs 700.....

i actually found it sealed for triple 9 somewhere but that was a std edition. was looking for a compiled edition having extra content of ME 1 as well. how are its dlc's ?

PS

You sure, its releasing for PS3 this year or like ME 2 they will release 360 and PC version this year and PS3 next year ? :unsure: ..I read MS owns some rights of the series, that's why it will be timed exclusive for 360 first and then it will be ported to other platforms ? :scratchchin:

Yes sir, of course sir, you are right sir! :P

:fear:

i actually found it sealed for triple 9 somewhere but that was a std edition. was looking for a compiled edition having extra content of ME 1 as well. how are its dlc's ?

i have not played me 1 's dlc...but if i remember correctly....Mt played it and said it was bakwas...and u can always buy it from live account(if u want to)

Am getting retriubution now.. Already have the other two.. Did not know retribution was out. Thanks ps.

Welcome bro. :hi:

Ordered all 3 books + a Stephen king novel, was itching to get some comic books but then got confused over what to get :P

Awesome. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

PS

You sure, its releasing for PS3 this year or like ME 2 they will release 360 and PC version this year and PS3 next year ? :unsure: ..I read MS & Bioware are under some kind of contract ? :scratchchin:

PS

Contract hai kya nahi koi?

. @EAgamer

Mass Effect 3 is coming to Xbox 360, PC and..... PS3! Don't forget ME2 hits PS3 next month.

Archived