Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get the feeling that a very small portion of the game will eventually play out on earth. Towards the end, may be. I'm guessing most of the game will be going to other places for recruitments, loyalty missions, mining etc.

peace

shoot%20%27em%20up%201.jpg

I get the feeling that a very small portion of the game will eventually play out on earth. Towards the end, may be. I'm guessing most of the game will be going to other places for recruitments, loyalty missions, mining etc.

peace

i dont think they will give priority to recruitments ...loyalty missions may be few(like 2-3) and mining needs to be very changed in many ways.....we already did lot of recruitments in 1 and 2....it will look very similar if they do it again in 3....3 is suppose to focus totally on reapers....after all its a final battle ....putting in recruitments as side quests is fine but main mission mein i will do not want it ....

So basically next year will be the gaming year which 2010 was supposed to be.

I wish they get rid of side quests completely this time. Mass Effect side quests are embarrassing. Or get someone from the Dragon Age team to help plot the side quests.

No existing team members shown but I guess Garrus / Miranda / Tali / Liara

It'll just be the ones who survived the attack on the collector base in me2. I managed to lose just one (jacob) :) .

:wOOtjumpy: Trailer is all good ... :)

in the end the soldier/sniper in the trailer says "Shephard should bring help soon .... " *multi-player* hints i guess

Also, who is the soldier in the trailer ? is he a squad mate/recruit or two different stories in ME3 one in space following shephard recruiting armies and this new guy trying to save the world?

:wOOtjumpy: Trailer is all good ... :)

in the end the soldier/sniper in the trailer says "Shephard should bring help soon .... " *multi-player* hints i guess

Also, who is the soldier in the trailer ? is he a squad mate/recruit or two different stories in ME3 one in space following shephard recruiting armies and this new guy trying to save the world?

Ho can that hint to multiplayer?? :ko:

it was the first thing that hit me ...cause world coordinated attack so shephard cant be everywhere no ? he needs help .. ala AC brotherhood

Yeah but it was Templars in AC multiplayer

Plus, the help he means is you going and getting help of other species. Like Dragon Age: Origins.

also will be get to have sex ...just to release the tension ? :unsure:

+1

Archived