Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL at all you regular book readers ..

Am already reading mass effect retribution on the kindle.. And I have just read ten pages and it is super awesome.!!!

Again :ha:

Purists like reading from an actual book instead of a screen, there's just something lovely about turning a page and smelling the scent of paper, you E-book readers won't know of that. :ha:

Ray Muzyka: Mass Effect 3 will be Bioware's best work

Ray Muzyka has said that the Bioware's best effort and work in the Mass Effect franschise is still to come out. According to Ray fans of the franchise will be stunned when they will see what the development team of Mass Effect 3 have in store for them.

Here is what Ray Muzyka said:

"At BioWare, we are always driving ourselves to improve and I firmly believe our best work is still ahead of us,"

"We could not be prouder of the team's accomplishments with Mass Effect 2, and are excited and humbled by all of the recognition the game has received so far.

We can't wait to show you what the team is doing to make Mass Effect 3 an even bigger success."

Mass Effect 3 is set to launch in 2011 holiday season on PS3, PC and Xbox 360. It will be very first time that a Mass Effect game is releasing on all the three platform simultameously.

source

bas yaar .... :thumbsup:

Got this from GameFAQs

"Oh Shepard, thank god you're here! We can't hold these Reapers off forever, you have to help us!"

/ "I'm on it!"

- "Investigate"

\ "I'll do it for fifty creds."

/ "Earth under attack"

- "Reapers"

\ "Personal question"

"So, tell me about yourself."

"I'm a pretty good cook. I'm also an Alliance marine, and risking my life so you can stand here and ask me stupid questions while the Reapers kill our entire race."

/ "You can cook?"

- "Well, not our entire race."

\ "Stupid questions?"

"So you can whip up a pretty good meal, then?"

"Are you serious right now? Are you... Yes, I can cook. People are dying out there, Shepard."

/ "You can cook?"

\ "Stupid questions?"

"Earlier you said Reapers were killing our entire race. Did you know there are humans stationed all over the galaxy?"

"I can't believe this. You're supposed to be the hope of the galaxy, but this... This is ridiculous."

/ "You can cook?"

\ "Stupid questions?"

"So, you think I ask stupid questions?"

"Oh god damn it!"

:rofl:

^ That was absolutely Brilliant !! LMAO

On another note, read around 100 pages of the Retribution book, best ME book from the three released so far. Illusive man fans are going to lap it up. Also there is Aria and After life. So this book is tits man, pure tits.

Archived